*** SOLD: Nothing to see here ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*** SOLD: Nothing to see here ***

I want to trade my Boxed, nice condition, White DS Lite for a PSP Go.

I will throw in a free Cyclo DS Flash Cart (latest 2.1 firmware) + 2Gig Micro DS (in original tin with USB micro SD card reader)

Anyone interested?

Or sell for ?90 Paypal Gift.

EDIT: Traded with JP
    Last edited by Brad; 19-02-2011, 08:00.

Now also for sale, price added

Comment

I've got a White US PSPGo that I've been looking to trade in if you're interested? It's perfect but I'm not sure if a US makes any difference as it's obviously not UMD compatible.

EDIT:
      Just checking the stuff now, it really could pass for new.

I do have a memory card for it also but I'm not sure of the capacity until I can remember where I've put it. It does have an official leather case and of course all the cables and stuff.

It is boxed and there could well be other accessories but I'll have to have a look in the storage boxes in the spare room before I know what there is, what ever I have you may as well take though.
      Last edited by JP; 18-02-2011, 09:05.

Comment

Anything but a Japanese unit is fine mate.

Comment

Just checked all the gubbins that I have for it.

It's absolutely mint and I'd more than likely get away with listing it as brand new on eBay, I have all the packaging but the DLC code for Rockband was used at launch.

This is the case, again it's in perfect condition.

It includes a 512MB SanDisk M2 memory card, I think I have a larger capacity card somewhere but I may given it away or something. If I do find it though, you may as well have it as I don't think I have anything else that supports the format.

I think I only ever used the 16GB of onboard memory though, I'd imagine the M2 cards are quite a bit cheaper than they used to be though if you need a larger one.

I've got the original USB lead and recharge cable and as it's a launch PSP go like this...

I'm not sure but I seem to remember somebody on here mentioning that they changed them to a one piece cable later on? This is the US version that I have but you can of course just plug a standard UK cable into it as that's what I did.

Do you want photos?

I'm more than happy to trade as I'd been considering doing this with both the 3DS and NGP on the way and the NGP looking far more interesting to me at the moment. There aren't that many games I'm interested in on the DS Lite but being a long time Nintendo fanboy I really do miss things like Mario & Zelda.

I can't remember now and it doesn't really matter but is the DS Lite region free and where is yours from? It's years since I've had one so I've forgotten details, I'll search through a few threads if you are happy to trade.

If so do you want to sort the details out via PM? If we do sort it out today I'm working tomorrow so I'll be able to get sent off around mid-day.

Let me know.

Comment

Working...
          X