Commodore 64 plus about 40 games 4 joysticks and a pad FREE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Commodore 64 plus about 40 games 4 joysticks and a pad FREE

Hi I have a U.K Commodore 64 and about 40 games and 4 Joysticks to give away for FREE as I have no space for it anymore. Before I give it away to a charity shop, I thought some people on here may be interested and appreciate it. It is all boxed and still works although keys may be stiff on the keyboard.

The only snag is you would have to come and collect it. Please PM me if interested, I can only wait around a week. I live in Derby.

Thanks

Julian

PIC below of the version it is

Commodore 64 , the most popular computer ever produced and the machine that prepared mankind for the glory of the Amiga , is one of those ra...

SOLD
    Last edited by JU!; 19-03-2011, 07:44.

Do you have a datasette or 1541 or are the games cartridges etc?

Comment

The datasette it is. Games are tapes. Pic above of the version it is.
      Last edited by JU!; 13-03-2011, 13:24.

Comment

would love to take this off your hands but now live in leeds so cannot collect (used to live near derby too). You tried using freecycle as im sure if you charity shop it they will just bin it and try to sell the games

Comment

Not tried freecycle. Cheers mainvein will look into it.

Comment

actually there are a handful of charity shops that do take electrical goods now, dont know if there is one in derby but some british heart foundation shops are specific eletrical ones (there is one in bradford that sells racks of dvd players and tvs).

if you get no joy and wouldnt mind sending via courier i would be interested still (im not on this forum too much but a regular over on retrogamer and retrocollect)

Comment

Sold

This has been SOLD

Comment

Working...
              X