Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SOLD - PAL Xbox 360 Elite ?Falcon/175W PSU? (120GB HDD) for sale ? NO display leads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOLD - PAL Xbox 360 Elite ?Falcon/175W PSU? (120GB HDD) for sale ? NO display leads

The console has been owned by me from purchase in July 2008 but hasn?t been used since last September when I bought the Halo Reach SE 360 (so never opened, modded or warranty/RROD returned). Thought I?d use it a second machine, but it?s just sat there. Console has been looked after, and with Games always installed to the HDD and the machine kept horizontal.

The downside is that it does NOT include any display leads (HDMI or Component) or the optical out audio adaptor because I use these ? so whoever buys this will need to get a HDMI/or suitable Xbox display to use.

So includes:
    Xbox 360 Console, 120GB HDD, Joypad (used only a couple times ? so still got the little raised bits on both analog sticks), Power Supply Unit, wired headset (unused) and network cable unused.

Payment & Delivery

Will accept payment via normal Paypal.

I am asking ?55 including. RM Delivery to anywhere in the UK (expect paypal fees plus RM to be c. ?12-15).

Photo here, note slight damage to top left hand corner of box;

Have 100% positive feedback in the feedback folder and 100% positive feedback on Ebay as ?mgear_twin?.

Happy to answer any questions.

EDIT 22.37 - PENDING
    EDIT 2 23.27 - SOLD to RetroRevival, to be posted.
    Last edited by Digfox; 20-03-2011, 22:21.

PM'd re Elite

Comment

Working...
    X