Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Trade Only: My Xbox 360 for your Retro Stuff...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Trade Only: My Xbox 360 for your Retro Stuff...

A bit of a strange one here, but please stick with it for a second....

I have the following I wish to trade...

A boxed Xbox 360 (Xenon motherboard No HDMI) dated 2006. It has NO history of RROD but I have opened it to clean it. Comes with all leads, Official 60GB Hard drive and a wireless controller. I modded the wireless controller a while ago so now it has a blue Ring Of Light (as apposed to the original green one) and I have also installed a 7 mode Rapid Fire chip into the controller which is totally undetectable on Live Oh the 360 is in full working condition too.

If you ask me nicely I will mod the ROL on the console to match the blue ROL on the controller as part of the deal. Also if you get yourself a blue LED talismoon whipser fan (about £12 from ebay delivered), this would make a very swish and very cool looking 360 indeed

So, as the header says I am after some retro stuff, namely the following hardware:

Megadrive 1 & 2, Mega CD 1 & 2, 32x, Master System 1 & 2, NES, SNES, Saturn, N64 (all of, one of, any multiple of...)

Condition is not important. It can be battered to bits as long as it works, comes with all the leads and at least one controller. A game would be good too (again not bothered what it is as long as it works).

I want to get as much as I can for what I am trading so I am really looking to trade with someone who has lots of dupes maybe from countless visits to car boots, that does not mind getting rid of them in bulk.

Remember, it only costs £8 inc vat to send up to 25kilos of retro goodness via courier so there is no excuse not to fill the box up to the brim

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by RetroRevival; 26-03-2011, 16:16.
Working...
X