Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mad Catz PS3 SF 4 Arcade Fightstick Tournament Edition ?100 with free postage in UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mad Catz PS3 SF 4 Arcade Fightstick Tournament Edition ?100 with free postage in UK

I am selling my stick as I don't play fighters that much (and I actually did not use it that much when I first got it...) and I now use a pad.

The noise of the stick also drives my missus up the pole, she obvioulsy did not spend he formative years in an arcade like I did....

The box is in very good condition, with only some slight wear on the inside edge of the right hand opening top flap that was present when I bought it - I coud have been a picky bugger and sent it back but on relase these were like hen's teeth, so I kept it.

The stick is in great condition with only some light surface marks to the facia from use and the bottom left and right allen screws which hold it on have lost their enamel finish due to my 'rory gallagher' like sweat.

I can provide pics of either of the above if requested or if ok with the foum, I can put the images in the post via a hosting site.

As stated, ?100 for the boxed stick with free UK P&P.

I would pefer gifted paypal or bank transfer but I will accept cheque or PO and I will ship as soon as poss.

Reduced to ?80, still with free P&P

Comment

Last drop to ?70, still with free P&P, then it is off to flea bay.

Comment

Working...
      X