2x Dreamcast Consoles with parts for BIOS mod, VGA mod and SD Card mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2x Dreamcast Consoles with parts for BIOS mod, VGA mod and SD Card mod

OK, I have 2 Dreamcasts that I'm looking to sell which are halfway through being modded. Unfortunately, my Weller soldering pencil broke and a replacement one would end up costing more than what I paid for the whole soldering station. Under normal circumstances, I'd probably just wait until I can afford to buy a new one, but as I'm going to be moving 3 times in the next 4 months (twice abroad), I'm trying to get rid of pretty much everything before my first move.

The consoles come with leads, 2 controllers and 4 VMUs. They've had holes dremeled into to back of the console for VGA output, right and left audio output and a VGA switch. They've also each had a hole dremeled into the right side for a BIOS switch.

The only soldering work I've actually managed to carry out is the VGA mod on one of the consoles, which works fine. I will include all necessary parts to complete the mods, including BIOS chips, wire, breadboard, SD card slots, solder, switches, resistors, etc. as well as two 5mm blue LEDs for a power LED mod and rechargeable batteries for a CR2032 replacement mod.

I'll also throw in a Dremel hot glue gun and a bunch of gluesticks to secure anything inside the cases.

I'm looking for ?40 inc. postage for what will be at the very least two working consoles with pads, mem cards and a couple of holes in the cases - one of which will work with VGA. And, if you're handy with an iron, everything else you'll need to complete pretty much every DC mod.

Payment by Paypal as a gift or B/T

My feedback thread: http://www.ntsc-uk.co.uk/showthread....light=Marmotta

Edit: I don't have photos of the current consoles right now, but this is the last one I VGA modded - the completed one will look very much like this:

Last edited by Marmotta; 04-05-2011, 21:59.

hi mate have pm'd you

Comment

Working...
    X