X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale or Trade: 60gb PAL PS3 f/ware 3.55 - cheap! - SOLD

Hi all,
    Selling a PS3 i bought recently.

It's a 60gb (backwards compatible for PSone/PS2) PAL PS3 in immaculate physical condition (looks brand new!). I've put it on official firmware 3.55 but I've decided it's probably not for me as being the older model it doesn't actually fit as well as I'd like it to into my games cabinet - so may pick up a slim instead! It comes boxed with one six-axis pad, PSU lead, AV cables and USB charge lead

I'm selling cheap as the unit does run a little loud when playing certain games (the intensive ones - GOW3, Uncharted 2 etc.) and sometimes on the dash, but had it professionally looked at Wednesday and the thermal paste reapplied and it's apparently not overheating, just a bit of a loud runner and my old ears are oversensitive to noise! (I've posted a few messages about the noise issue in the console section on here as was worried it was headed for the YLOD!)

I've also personally put a new cooling system (heatsink and fan) to stave off the YLOD. But be aware that it does run a tad loud, although I'm assured some machines do this and like I say it has been fully checked and temperature tested by a local technician (which wasn't cheap!). Just be aware that i will not refund if you find fan noise excessive as i have explained why

Due to being a bit noisy I'm asking a bargain price of ?105 delivered in the U.K. (open to offers)

I may also consider a trade for a slim on fw 3.55 or below (as at least that might fit in my games shelf!) , And I'm willing to chuck in some cash to make up the difference - say ?50? (negotiable)
    Cheers.
    Last edited by Escape-To-88; 20-05-2011, 15:36.
    3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

SOLD Off-Forum - Cheers
    3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Working...
    X