Lego Harry Potter PS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lego Harry Potter PS3

Lego Harry Potter PS3, fan-bloomin-tastic condition. ?10 inc uk post. BT preferred, or PPG please
    (added 31/5/11)

Feedback in my profile.

Many thanks
    Pete

PAL Sega DC ***SOLD shakey_jake***
    Nice and clean, no yellowing, but with a couple of scratches on the lid, but not bad condition really. This has been modified to be region free. Not with a modchip, but with Link83's hacked BIOS, this allows you to swap region discs without switching the console off and also gives you the cool 3D devkit startup animation (this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaOIqwLRvMU). ?30 inc UK post.

If you want a pad, power lead and RGB scart lead, add ?10 to the DC price.

Sega Model 1 Saturn **SOLD lurch996**
    Clean but has a few scratches on it. Switchless modded to allow you to select region and video mode using the reset button. Actually, this is a model 2 motherboard fitted with an Access LED and then put in a spare Model 1 case that I had. Because it's a later model 2 board, it will work with a modchip, I am prepared to buy and fit the modchip if you pay for it. ?25 inc UK post (?40 if you want a modchip fitted).

I can supply a power lead and RGB lead for the Saturn for an extra ?7, but I don't have a spare pad I could put in with it.

Photo's added, click for larger images...

Last edited by mmmonkey; 31-05-2011, 20:43.

PM'ed Dreamcast.

Comment

pmed for the Saturn.

Comment

Added Lego Harry Potter for PS3

Comment

Working...
        X