All gone..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All gone..

Few bits and bobs up for sale, prices include UK postage unless stated. PPG please.

ALL EITHER SOLD OR REMOVED

Feedback link in profile if you hunt around

Cheers
    Pete

**Withdrawn**
    Dreamcast
    Virtua Striker 2 2000.1 * ?3
    Virtua Fighter 3tb (with Project Berkley/Shenmue bonus disc) ?4
    Sega Rally 2 ?3
    Virtual On (disc, manual, inserts and spinecard only) ?4
    Take all of the DC games for ?8

**Sold**

UK Model 1 Saturn, includes RGB and power lead, 1 official pad, new battery fitted.. Has been switchless modded so region and video mode are controlled via the reset button. Pad and console cleaned inside and out. The only downside is that it's missing the battery cover on the back, I'm hoping to get one from a faulty console in the next few days and will include it if I do. ?35, including both those Japanese games below, I'll throw in a PAL Sega Rally also.

Saturn
    Sega Touring Car ?3
    Fighting Vipers ?3
    Take both for ?4

1 port RGB to VGA upscaler. Converted to accept RGB scart input. Has built in scanline generator (with a switch to disable should you want to). Comes with suitable PSU, VGA and 3.5mm output leads and scart input lead. Mounted on plastic base.

Pictures here - http://s399.photobucket.com/albums/p...onkey1975/vga/

Runs best at either 640x480 or 1024x768 (scanlines won't work at 800x600). Works fine with my Consolised MVS, SFC, Saturn, Dreamcast, RGB'd PCE, RGB'd N64. Didn't work on my psone not had a chance to test it with anything else. The affects of scanlines will differ depending on your TV, my 32" samsung looks best running at 1024x768 (near it's native resolution so it doesn't then scale the image a second time), but looks a bit pants at 640x480 - but this works beatifully on my 19" pc monitor though!

Probably the last one I'll make now that it's possible to purchase a plug and play kit to do all of this. ?55
    (I know a few people asked me for one of these, but I can't remember who asked and when so it's up for sale, first come first served) - details of the plug and play kit - http://www.arcadeforge.de/?page_id=880#DIY Scaler Kit

SOLD Steamgear Mash * ?4
    SOLD Super Dimension Fortress Macross ?6
    SOLD Sonic R* ?5
    SOLD Fighters Megamix * ?3
    SOLD Virtua Cop and Black Gun box set (I'll throw in Virtua Cop 2 also) ?12
    SOLD Burning Rangers (with audio cd) * ?12
    SOLD Ferrari F355 Challenge* ?4
    SOLD PS3 PAL Lego Harry Potter ?8

RGB modded PCEngine. I got this recently from Gradius on here, the owner before him had coloured it in with a felt tip pen! It was mainly white when I received it, and I've done a bit more bleaching and cleaning to get it as white as I can. But, if you want a PCEngine to play, it's cracking, it's had a socket fitted where the RF out was, it's had an RGB amp fitted in the console and comes supplied with an RGB lead. Been cleaned inside and out, and had missing screws replaced.

?20 plus postage. Would trade for a white saturn, console only (yeah i know, i can but dream!)?
    You'll need a PSU (UK Mega Drive one works great) and a pad, I have a grey core grafx pad and a random game i could bung in for a couple of quid, just have to clean the pad up a bit.

Please make sure you check the photo's so you can see what condition the machine is in. http://s399.photobucket.com/albums/p...975/RGB%20PCE/
    Last edited by mmmonkey; 30-07-2011, 21:29.

pm'd

Comment

Priced remaining Saturn games at ?4 for both, DC games at ?8 for all the remaining.

Added VGA upscaler and PS3 Lego Harry Potter

Pete

Comment

Interested in the upscaler mate, pm on it's way.

Comment

Please let me know if Jamie doesn't take the upscaler. Thanks.

Comment

Hi mmmonkey, do the Saturn games includes the spines?

EDIT: Just saw that star denotes spinecard. My bad!

Comment

Reduced it so that the remaining Saturn and DC games are a tenner for the whole lot.

Added an RGB modded PCE that needs a loving home.

Pete

Comment

PM sent regarding PC Engine

Comment

Switchless modded Saturn with RGB and official pad added

Comment

Switchless modded Saturn, me please! Pm incoming!

Comment

PMed re Saturn

Comment

Working...
                      X