Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSPGO Custom Firmware & Extras

Howdy ya'll, due to some expensive Chiropractic bills need to sell
    my trusty PSPGO. Only had for a few months, so pretty much like new. Hate to see it go, but health
    must come first :-(

It is the white model and has custom firmware installed (6.90-PRO B) I believe - although I'll have to double-check what I put on there!So it will run everything you throw at it :-) It's just a simple case of clicking on an icon to enable CFW. You can still access the official PSN store this way too.

It has had a screen protector (NO bubbles!) from day one as well as a plastic hard case from day one with a
    flip open screen for even further protection. Also includes box and all contents. etc. as well as the receipt from GAME if Ican find it.

It came with the 10 free game offer, and have downloaded GTA:Vice City Stories, so can keep that on there if someone wants me to. I've also expanded the 16gb on-board memory, with an official 8GB SD card so there's loads of storage on there.

Looking to get back what I paid so ?90 all with the protectors and extra memory. ?95 for Special Delivery.
    Am looking for a Ps3 Move NAvigation controller, so happy to take this in part-ex.

I'm away for a couple of days but can post pics when I get back if required. Like I say, no scratches, flaws, dead pixels etc.

pretty much as new.
    Cheers.
    3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

pmed on rllmuk

Comment

pending to DVDx2
      3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Working...
      X