X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

delete please!!

delete me please
    Last edited by steve morris; 15-03-2012, 19:37. Reason: most prices reduced

Could i have the PS3 please, I'm after one to use as a multi region BD player. I know you said it's in great condition, does that mean the laser hasn't had much use?

Comment

Hi mate

Thanks for the interest.

It's not been used that much at all to be honest. Mainly used it for homebrew & such, and watched a few US Blu Rays on it. I've not kept up to date with the homebrew/modding scene for a while, so I'm not sure how compatible the region hack is. I don't know if you want to do a little research on it. Just trying to be as honest as possible. I'd hate for you to buy it, and loads of films not play

Comment

If its homebrew-able I want it, is it a UK machine?

Comment

Hi mate

Yep, a UK machine. Was purchased in 2010 I believe. Here's a link to the picture gallery (in case you missed it): http://gallery.me.com/steve.morris#102097

It's on 3.55, so it's still good for homebrew and such. Again, please note that I've not mucked about with the homebrew and such for a while, so please research anything you may wish to know.

Comment

Not a problem, sending you a pm and thanks for all the info, I was tempted to take some other stuff you're selling too, but can't afford it really. Will have to be content with the PS3 for now.

Comment

If you don't sell the Q scart cable with the bundle would you consider selling it seperately?

Comment

Yes I would, sir!!

Comment

My Q may be on the way out (strange buzzin going on!) so I'll keep an eye on your Q!

Comment

punio75 - *Mr. Burns* - Excellllllent!!

Comment

Those "official nintendo component leads" are standard GC compatible too yeah? I would be VERY interested in those...

Comment

It shoud, the Digital AV out on the back of the Q looks exactly like the Digital AV out of the GC.
                        It's rather unfortunate that the Q went on sale this month and one of my UPSes fried itself, I would have bought immediately. If still available in a couple of months, consider me in line for it.
                        Last edited by briareos_kerensky; 13-09-2011, 14:24.

Comment

Originally posted by steve morris View Post
                          Yes I would, sir!!
                          Excellent, let me know if it becomes available.

Comment

PM'd you, could you get back to me when possible?

Comment

shinobi7000 - just PM'd you mate. Sorry, I wasn't online last night.

Comment

Working...
                              X