Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atari ST, C64 and ZX Spectrum games

Hi

I have come across some boxed games for the atari, pictures incoming tomorrow, just wanted to see if anyone was interested here before I put them on ebay:

Atari ST:

Nebulus
    Zany Golf
    Pool
    Joe Blade 2
    Wizball
    Precious Metal Collection - (Super Hang On, Araknoid, Xenon and Blood)
    Kenny Dalglish's Soccer Manager
    Menace
    Soccer Mania
    Missing 1 Droid - Plastic Case, Broken.
    Question of Sport
    Grand Monster Slam
    Demons Tomb
    Pacmania
    Arcade Triva Quiz
    Shoot em Up Construction Kit
    Blood Money
    Space Harrier
    Bubble Bobble
    Another World
    Jimmy White Whirlwind Snooker
    Rocket Ranger
    R-Type
    Shadowgate
    Sensible Soccer
    Beach Volleyball
    Double Dragon III
    Forgotten Worlds
    Elemental
    Jeffrey Archers: Not a pennymore, Not a penny less (LOLOLOLOL)

C64
    x-out

Spectrum
    ZX Compendium

At this moment I dont have any prices in mind but if any of this of interest to you let me know and we can work something out. Also got some more stuff for gameboy, master system, PSone and that that ill add to the thread over next few days when i get a chance due to work. Thanks,

Patty

(Due to no real trading presence here all goods will be sent first, also all games appear to be complete with large boxes and instructions but some instructions missing, ill let you know before hand.)
    Last edited by pattybean; 16-11-2011, 21:10.

Pictures available http://s1210.photobucket.com/albums/...view=slideshow

Comment

You should find an Atari ST forum and post all the games with direct links to the ebay sale along with your ebay feedback or any other forum feedback page. On each items page you should state you are selling a batch, please look at my other items.

Take nice pictures of instructions/box/disk etc. That is what I did with my C64 collection and I done very well from it as is reached the people who are more likely to collect for that machine.

Hope that didn't come across too 'bossy'. Good memories from some of those photo's above.

Oh and invest in some cardboard boxes to post them. You can get good quality ones and reasonable prices from ebay.

Comment

much appreciated, I do most trading on ebay on on ebay on http://myworld.ebay.com/pattybean, i was going to take pictures of all the boxes open with instructions but light was fading and my camera is a bit naff, anyway not in any hurry to sell them hence the reason i was checking if anyone here wanted em first.

Comment

Working...
        X