Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For sale: Bits 'n' bobs

Howdy Folks

Paypal Gift or instant bank transfer please.

Please note that I've had to increase a couple of item prices, to allow for all of the online couriers that I use recently putting up there prices.

Below are the goods.....

Sealed Gears Of War 3 Epic Edition
    New, with seals intact.
    Pics here: http://gallery.me.com/steve.morris#102312
    Looking for ?60 for this. Will be shipped via insured and signed for delivery.
    Or if you want the box & contents, minus the game I can do it for ?35 inc insured and signed for delivery.

F.3.A.R. & Dead Space 2 mini bundle
    Games in excellent to mint condition.
    DLC codes unused for Dead Space 2 & F.3.A.R.
    Please note MW3 has been removed from this bundle, and is not included.

Please note MW3 has been removed from this bundle, and is not included.
    Looking for ?22 NOW ?20 for both titles, inc recorded delivery postage...

Nintendo 64
    Pics here: MobileMe Gallery
    Excellent condition N64. Box is a bit tatty. Comes with the official expansion pak fitted. The are a couple of light marks on the N64 here & there. Please check out the pictures. Comes with Goldeneye & Turok Rage Wars
    I'd like ?35, then ?30, NOW ?27 this will include a signed for courier delivery service.

Eye Of Judgement Bits
    Everything is unused. Basically it's the Eye Of Judgement Complete Package, minus the box & camera.Please check out the pics. Also comes with 6 sealed booster packs and 5 unused packs of cards
    I'd like ?30, then ?25, then ?23,NOW ?20 this will include recorded delivery.

Unboxed Atari 2600
    Unboxed, but in excellent condtion. comes with 2 joysticks and 4 games - Pole Position, Super Football, Sprintmaster and Radar Lock. Unfortunately the RF/Ariel lead has been lost in the maze of a loft, so you'll have to source one yourself - a quid or 2 on ebay. Please check out the pics.
    I'd like ?35, then ?30, NOW ?27 this will include a 24/48hr signed for courier delivery service.

ZX Spectrum + bundle
    As you can see by the pictures, the box is in tatty condition, but all other elements are in great condition. The actual Speccy is in excellent condition, and comes with all original elements, i.e. PSU Unit/RF lead, Cassette deck leads, manual, Horizons tape. Included is a average condition tape deck. It still played the first 4 random games I chose (Star Wars, The Cauldron/Evil Dead, The Untouchables and Trap Door), so I'm assuming all the other cassettes will load fine as well - but please note I did only choose 4 random titles, I have not got the time to test all of the cassettes. Please check the pictures for game titles/packshots. Also included is a joystick, and joystick interface.
    Looking for ?70, then ?65, NOW ?60 including signed for courier delivery. If I am way off with the price, please let me know....

Thanks for looking.

Advertised elsewhere.

SOLD
    xybots
    Japanese Wifi Vita bundle

I have my launch Vita up for sale.
    Pictures here: http://gallery.me.co...e.morris#102354
    It's in excellent condition - as you can see by the pictures in the above gallery. You will need a UK 'figure of 8' plug to connect up to the power unit.
    Comes with
    8GB Memory Card
    Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3
    Virtua/Power Tennis 4
    Looking for ?230 - NOW ?220 - inc next day delivery.
    xybots
    Last edited by steve morris; 18-03-2012, 15:23. Reason: Vita bundle reduced by a tenner!

Vita bundle reduced by a tenner!

Comment

hi mate pm'd you about Vita Bundle

Comment

Would perhaps be a good idea to split the Vita bundle Steve. It's probably the two games that are putting people off of buying it TBH. As you know I'll take PS4, and you should be able to shift UMvC3 pretty sharpish too. The Vita and 8GB alone would likely sell rapidly, and save you from keep having to reduce the price.
        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Hi J0e

Sorry mate, this has been sold to xybots. I forgot to mark this thread as sold.

Comment

Pm,d mate N64.

Comment

N64 piad for and has been picked up via courier today

Comment

Working...
              X