Supaboy Portable SNES Console - SOLD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supaboy Portable SNES Console - SOLD

Hyperkin Supaboy portable SNES console - SOLD (Actual unit shown, games are shown for illustration purposes only and are NOT included with the machine)
    • Two seven-pin ports in front for wired controllers
    • SNES controller design
    • Screen size (diagonal): 3.5 inches
    • 2.5 Hours battery life
    • Measures: 8.5 x 4 x 1.5 inches
    • Weight: 11.5 ounces
    • Stereo sound
    • AV Out
    • Headphone jack
    • Adjustable volume control

More details here Unit is fully boxed and I'll even throw in a UK plug adapter so the charger works. Only things to note are that the green power LED doesn't work (was like that when I got it) and there's a very slight mark under the plastic screen lens - again, it was like that when I got it. Doesn't impact on gameplay but thought it worth mentioning all the same. Another thing to note is that although the unit will accept UK, Japanese and US carts, because it's NTSC standard you may find that some region-locked PAL games don't run. ?45 including UK postage. Paypal or BT only please.
    Last edited by Duddyroar; 02-04-2012, 22:57.

Added Supaboy.

Comment

Is the mark on the screen obvious during gameplay and is the AV out a multi out ?

Thanks.

Comment

The mark is barely noticeable - I just mention it because it's there. When the screen is active it's almost impossible to see, and doesn't impact the gameplay. It's also in the lower corner of the screen - not anywhere near the middle of anything.

And the AV is composite.

Comment

ffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Comment

Working...
          X