Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fully modded PAL Sega Saturn SOLD

SOLD

Righto, after finally getting the white Saturn, I'm selling my modded UK Saturn, it's console only, so great alternative if you were thinking of sending yours off to be modded ;-) here's the details:

- Model 2, just a couple of scratches on the top, will take photo's if needed.
    - Region Free Bios fitted, it's a japanese bios so has a different startup screen than a regular PAL saturn, because it's in a PAL saturn though, it defaults to english (and some games will be in english when played - Dynamite Deka is on the QTE events!)
    - Modchip fitted, so plays CDrs. In fact, pop in any region original or cdr Saturn game and the machine will accept it.
    - 50/60 Hz selecting by holding the reset button in, power LED changes colour, release on desired colour/mode (red - 60hz, green 50hz), press reset button quickly to reset console. Instruction label, fitted to inside of battery compartment cover.
    - CD access LED fitted, this is it actually - http://www.mmmonkey.co.uk/console/sega/accessled.htm, if you don't want this, I can replace the case.

?55 inc UK courier. PPG pref, or BT at a push.

I'll have a dig around, as I know I have some official pads (a couple of small pads, and 1 analog pad), and maybe a backup ram cart if you wanted some sort of bundle.

Trade wise, I'm buying the odd import gamecube game at the mo, and I'm thinking of picking up a Hori N64 pad, but ideally I want the money.

ta
    Pete
    Last edited by mmmonkey; 24-05-2012, 18:59.
Working...
X