Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Mr Ono yes same with me.

Comment

google docs folder deleted and re-created so hopefully that should sort out any issues

Comment

Still same.

Comment

PM'd about a couple of JPN GC games

Comment

PM sent about various stuff, this is fun

Comment

hey guys - just an update

more stuff will be getting added to the Xbox list when i get up the loft and due home tonight late on, but will photo and grade all the stuff that people have asked me to do, some games have been asked for a few times over but they will be offered to people in the order i was asked for them

photos should be up by this time tomorrow or close to it, gonna stay up through the night and get parcels ready to ship

again with prices the lists are massive and i wont be going through them lowering prices so if you fancy something give me a shout and we can talk about it, so far everyone thats pointed out prices or made offers have been accepted or a smaller counter offer - offered lol

borderdown embargo is now over and the sale will be going internet forum wide tomorrow including some retro sites so if you want some items act quickly and the sale will end on the 28th June because im heading back to Portsmouth a few days after that

but if people want stuff but want to wait until July to pay for it then im happy to take it back to Portsmouth with me and we can sort it out later, if you are a long time member and i know you well then i will be more than happy to ship now and you can square me up next month - as long as its before the deadline for my funds collection

if you are having problems with google docs i can email the lists - still got loads of rarities and great games available

Comment

Goddiggity, I have to bring my iPad to Copenhagen so I won't miss this

Comment

PM'd again.

Comment

for dvdx2 - youve hit your limit quota for messages

here are photos of everything you asked for:

Comment

Garrz32 free up some room in your pm's

all parcels posted with the exception of 2 (DDR Mario & JPN N64) and that was only due to needing more packing materials

so far its been really busy and unsure how full time ebayers do it

stayed up through the night on the 13th/14th and didnt manage bed until 1am on the 15th and was a little bit away with it, as mezzanine will quite happily tell you lol - easiest thought process was gone due to tiredness, but charged now

boxing them up over the weekend and will go on Monday

Lee @ VGI is hitting me for around 100 games which i havent quite gone through yet so if you want to beat the man (sorry lee) get in with quick wee orders, his prices look pretty good so i probably wont turn them down
                      Last edited by buster_broon; 16-06-2012, 11:33.

Comment

Done J...

Comment

All lists are now upto date and will be firing through Lee's stuff today and tomorrow so let me know by Tuesday if you fancy some retro goodness

all google docs are done so if you notice an ommission then give me a shout, took me a few hours since i hadnt done it for a few days

total incase anybody is interested is ?10,130 including the tag watch, which is freaking awesome, plus i've around ?1000 to come in so its all working out well and a big thanks for that, just a shame now i have spare shelves in my room which makes me sad a little - but means i dont have to borrow on the house which is a big bonus

best seller so far is the Neo CD - just look at the list, considering i was offered $1500 for all games including consoles shipped to brazil

neo-geo.com is just pipping here to top website so a final push n stuff lol

again thanks but we still have 10 days for it to run, feel quite humble

**edit**
                          with feedback i will do it as i receive it, not trying to cheeky or anything just makes it easier for me to click on the members feedback url and speeds things up rather than go through the 100 pm's i have - normally i would leave it early
                          Last edited by buster_broon; 17-06-2012, 10:39.

Comment

Good for you Jase. You never know you might not get the collecting bug back or use the space to treat yourself to a cab if you get more than you need. No doubt I'll be picking the bones of your PS3 list again tonight

Comment

@ dvdx2
                              can match the ?30 if you like since it wont cost me any more postage

how can people fill up their message quota's lol - obviously im not very popular lol

Comment

every single parcel has now been sent unless payment hasnt been fully put through or its held until a specific day because you are away

when the sale ends i will catalogue everything that ive done and spent - like currently over ?525 on postage

but going to cut the sale short by a couple of days so i can enjoy the last few days in Scotchland

the sale will end a week today then it will be closed until August and by then i might have sorted the docs out lol

also will be responding and counter-accepting Lee's stuff this evening/tomorrow morning so if there is something you want best jump in with a wee offer

Comment

Working...
                                X