Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spice Orange Gamecube (Modded to play US or JPN games), Modded RGB Cable, GB Player..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spice Orange Gamecube (Modded to play US or JPN games), Modded RGB Cable, GB Player..

Hello all

I'm having a huge clearout of my stuff at the moment. Let me know if any of this interests you via PM! Paypal only please, postage included in the prices. My feedback thread is on here if anyone wants to make sure I'm legit before purchasing. Thanks.

Selling as a bundle:
    • Spice Orange Gamecube (originally bought from Lik-Sang) and switch modded to play US or JPN games. Boxed and in excellent condition with Spice Controller, leads, UK power supply convertor, all booklets and baggies etc.)
    • Gamecube Game Boy Player (Silver) and Boxed Disc. Can play any region carts through the tv.
    • Modded RGB Digital Cable - Bought from this very forum and very rare. Enables a true RGB signal to be sent to your tv. Looks awesome.
    • Boxed Wavebird Wireless controller - mint condition with all baggies, booklets etc.
    • Boxed JPN Memory Card 59 (official) - Can be formatted for any region.
    • Resident Evil (NTSC-US) Boxed and Complete
    • Super Mario Sunshine (NTSC-US) Boxed and Complete
    • Animal Crossing (NTSC-US) Boxed and Complete and with Official Animal Crossing-branded Memory Card 59.

An excellent bundle and sad to see go - ?110 delivered.

Pm incoming.

Comment

I snooze and lose.

Comment

ARGH. If it falls through, I'm interested!

Comment

Working...
        X