Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CLOSED PSVita with 5 months warranty, 8 games, 2 8GB memory cards & other accessories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CLOSED PSVita with 5 months warranty, 8 games, 2 8GB memory cards & other accessories

Just started back at college and after getting 3 assignments on the first day (!) I cannot see me having any time to play this (gutted as LBP is coming out soon!) and so I am letting this go to a home where it may well get some use because it wont get much in mine

Therefore I have for sale the following:

UK PSVita, boxed with everything it came with. Purchased on the 26//2/2012 and has the receipt included for the remaining 5 months warranty. It is in immaculate condition with no visible marks anywhere. The screen is in mint condition with no dead pixels and has had a screen protector covering it since it was taken out of the box. The screen protector is not a proper Vita one (I had a hard time finding one early doors) but it covers the whole screen and part of the surround. I will include a few proper Vita screen protectors if you would prefer to replace it, however as it has not bothered me I left the original one one.

The touchpad on the back has a protector on it too and has been there since day one. Again not a proper Vita one, but it is covering all that it should and does the job well.

I am including 2 8GB memory cards. They will both be formatted ready for use. I used one for PSN stuff and one for game saves.

Also included is a PDP licensed hard case, probably the best protection around for the Vita presently. This case not only holds the Vita but it also has room for 8 games and 2 memory cards, and has the ability to slide in different pictures. Its currently sporting an Uncharted picture but there are others too that are included (Wipeout, more Uncharted and a few others). You can drop the Vita in this thing from a great height and it will live to tell the tale.

The games included are as follows?

Uncharted: Golden Abyss
    Fifa Football
    Modnation Racers: Road Trip
    Everybodys Golf (online code used)
    Touch My Katamari
    Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
    Unit 13 (online code used)
    Ridge Racer
    Virtua Tennis 4 World Tour

All games ares official UK physical games and come compete with cases / cards and manuals where necessary.

I am looking for ?300 delivered for the lot.

Not looking at splitting at the moment.
    This is a great deal that could easily pass off as new and well under the current 2nd user prices found elsewhere.

Advertised elsewhere
    Last edited by RetroRevival; 17-09-2012, 21:21.

Sorry guys, please close.

Comment

We don't close sales threads. Just edit the title to say closed.

Comment

Working...
      X