Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**ALL SOLD** Kid Icarus Uprising + CN Cards (PAL), Pokemon SoulSilver (JPN)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**ALL SOLD** Kid Icarus Uprising + CN Cards (PAL), Pokemon SoulSilver (JPN)

Kid Icarus Uprising (PAL) + 10 packs of Club Nintendo cards - ?25 ?20 delivered **SOLD**
    Pokemon SoulSilver w/ Pokewalker (JPN) - ?22 ?18 delivered **SOLD**

The 10 packs of Club Nintendo AR cards have been opened. I keep the wrappers because they make good places to keep the cards to avoid losing them, but all of the wrappers are open at the end and a few are torn. The cards are absolutely fine though - some have slight bending but no other cosmetic damage. I'm not gonna list all the cards present I'm afraid there are a few duplicates IIRC.

The game comes in its big box (reasonably good condition, a couple of scuffs but no sticker damage or tearing) with the 3DS stand. All manuals etc included (note: as with all recent 3DS games, no full manual, but only a quick start guide), although the VIP points have been used. The original "starter pack" of cards is included in the big box as well (so there's actually 11 packs of cards in total). Like the CN cards, this pack has been opened, but has been kept in the wrapper for protection. EDIT: I've thrown the wrappers away since most of them were seriously torn on the back. You will receive the cards sufficiently protected regardless.

Pokemon SoulSilver, boxed with Pokewalker. The box itself is in pretty darn good condition (and shiny ), once again one or two scuffs on edges but no sticker damage or tearing. The opening flap to the box is a little bent, but not creased. The Pokewalker has actually never been used, as you can see by the little removeable tag still sticking out of the back. The game comes with manual and points etc.

Payment by PayPal Gift only please. Cheers

EDIT: Everything now sold. Ignore thread.
    Last edited by danstan21; 02-10-2012, 13:35.

Prices adjusted: Kid Icarus from ?25 to ?20, Pokemon from ?22 to ?18.

Comment

Hi were there any unmarked card in there or any diamond wings ? ?

Comment

Hi there, just checked and no unfortunately neither Diamond Wings nor any unmarked cards were present.

EDIT: Scratch that - I didn't realise what the rarity system was.
        2nd EDIT: Okay, looks like a fair few of them are unmarked. I'd rather not list all of them - are there some you are looking for particularly?
        3rd EDIT: There is one Diamond wing card - Pit (Rally Cry).
        Last edited by danstan21; 30-09-2012, 16:13.

Comment

pm'd interest.

Comment

Go on then, i'll take the Kid Icarus lot..

Comment

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
              Go on then, i'll take the Kid Icarus lot..
              I better wait until yesteryeargames gets back to confirm whether or not he wants any of the cards. Punio75 has expressed interest in it as well - but if by chance that falls through you're next on the list

Comment

Hi just after the cards if possible please ? i am trying to get the complete set

Comment

Working...
                X