Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clear Out: GC/360 - Further Reductions!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clear Out: GC/360 - Further Reductions!!!

Just Added: A Bunch of GC stuff including Wind Waker, Luigis Mansion, Mario Sunshine, F Zero GX, etc!

Just got home from living abroad for a year and need a clearout to bring some pennies in, there's more to be added to this. Prices include delivery and reasonable offers will be accepted. Descriptions are accurate as can be, if you need pics or anything let me know. Will send via 2nd class standard, if you want something nicer I'll ask for a contribution =) Any questions please ask!

Gamecube

Harvest Moon - It's a Wonderful Life - good condition - no manual - ?6 >>> ?5 - HOLD

Lost Kingdoms - good condition - manual is tatty - ?5>>>>> ?3 >>>> ?2.10 (HOLD )

Spyro: A Hero's Tail - near mint - ?5

Die Hard Vendetta - mint - ?3 >>>>> ?2.10

True Crime - Streets of LA - very good condition - ?3 >>>>> ?2.10 (HOLD)

X-Men Legends - good condition - ?4 - HOLD

Medal of Honor: Rising Sun - good condition, a little surface scratching on discs - ?3 >>>> ?2.10 (HOLD)

Odama boxed with Gamecube microphone - outer box is tatty and has preowned sticker, game itself is near mint, microphone is in lovely condition, still in baggie - ?9 >>> ?8 >>>> ?7 (SOLD)

Star Wars Rebel Strike Rogue Squadron 3 - no manual, very good condition - ?4 - HOLD

Battalion Wars - no manual, good condition - ?5 >>> ?4 - HOLD

Pokemon channel, surface scratching on disc, case has wear and tear, tear to the outer lining on the spine of the case. - ?8 >>> ?6.50>>>> ?6 (HOLD)

Dragonball Z Budokai 2, disc has surface scratching, outer lining of case has some minor nicks - ?8 >>> ?6.50 >>>> ?6 (HOLD)

X-BOX 360

Samurai showdown sen, manual dog-earred and has a vertical fold, disc has surface scratching. - ?4 >>>>> ?2.50
    Last edited by Streets Of Rage; 20-11-2012, 19:38.

Added a bunch of new Gamecube stuff, including Mario Sunshine, Wind Waker, Luigis Mansion, F Zero, Smash Bros, etc!

Comment

reduced a bunch of prices, make an offer if there's something you fancy =)

Comment

added DOTA 2 Steam x2

Xmen Legends, Harvest Moon, Star Wars Reb Striker and Battalion Wars on hold!

Comment

Apparently the DOTA 2 keys are being handed out quite freely and people are giving them away, I just checked the Steam price and thought people might want to save a few quid. Given that I'm going to take them down and give them to friends, unless anyone gets in touch with me about them in the next couple of days.

Comment

Must say, someone gifted me one the other day and I had no idea who they are.

Comment

PAL or NTSC-U GC games?

Comment

That's what I had no idea about speedlolita, didn't realise they were being quite so generous with the invites lol!

Kryss: GC Games are PAL, will pm you incase you don't check back here, all the other formats are PAL as well.

Comment

Removed some things I've put on Play/Amazon and further reduced some prices =)

Comment

Dropped prices again =)

Comment

True Crime - Streets of LA - very good condition - ?3 >>>>> ?2.10
                      Medal of Honor: Rising Sun - good condition, a little surface scratching on discs - ?3 >>>> ?2.10

I would take these two games mate.. PM me for details exchange

Comment

RubiQ you have a PM in your inbox =)

Most stuff is on hold now, Spyro and DH Vendetta left, will do the pair for ?6 or throw in Samurai Shodown with them for ?8

Comment

Working...
                        X