Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xbox 360 official accessories SOLD

Check back soon for more gaming goodness

---------------------------------------SOLD ITEMS----------------------------------------------------

For sale 360 accessories

1 x official white wireless controller
    1 x official white mini remote
    1 x official white web cam
    1 x official white wireless network adapter

All for ?55 inc postage SOLD
    360 black Elite 120gb I've got a 360 black Elite 120gb boxed with black pad, headset, HDMI and ethernet lead and I'll chuck in a copy of Far Cry Predator. Prefer pick up from London.*edit*reduced to ?90 - Sold

Selling a black Xperia play boxed with charger and earphones plus 32gb mem card. The Xperia body isscratched up but the screen is beautiful mint, scratch free and everything works fine. I've had shed loads of emus/roms running on it from Tekken 3 to SMB. The d-pad really is a million times better than than touch screen use and dont forget this is a phone too ?100 or ?80 without mem card - sold

Cheers
    Last edited by bash; 24-11-2012, 19:10.

Bump - Xperia now sold

Xbox 360 Elite reduced to ?100 now inc postage - Never red ringed or frozen on me, hardly used tbh . . . Get your Halo 4 fix NOW
    Last edited by bash; 23-11-2012, 10:52.

Comment

Please recheck the rules on how to update your first post (leaving prices and moving things to a sold area). Thanks dude.

Comment

Ok, 360 and Xperia sold

Added Xbox accessories

Comment

prinnysquad your PM box is FULL !

Comment

Ha ha, and I always swore I would never be that nobhead who allows it to happen...

Comment

Working...
            X