Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marmotta's BST Thread - Something import and retro for everyone, but mostly Dreamcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Added Dreamcast bundle.

Comment

Interested in these:

Dreamcast Bundle. Japanese console with region free 4-wire chip and 220V PSU. Comes with original Arcade Stick, Crazy Taxi, VMU (x2), Rumble Pack and VGA/SD Adapter - ?80
      US SNES with Super CIC, IGR and Component Output. Official controller, AV lead and PSU. 3rd Party component cables - ?100
      NTSC-J Yoshi's Island - ?7

PM sent

Comment

I'll take the faulty Q as long as the PSU is OK, need one to fix my own Q.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
          I'll take the faulty Q as long as the PSU is OK, need one to fix my own Q.
          To the best of my knowledge the only thing that's faulty is the DVD drive, which is physically damaged. It powers up fine and boots to the Gamecube menu screen. If you wanted I could maybe do something price-wise on the PSU alone.

Comment

If you be willing to do that, that'd be great mate. Fried mine when it was accidentally plugged into the mains rather than the step down.

Comment

You should get someone to bring that PSU up to speed. The fuse will have prevented any major damage so it should just be an issue of replacing some components. Horrible waste to just bin it.

Comment

Did try changing the fuse on the board, but to no avail. It was plugged into the mains for quite a long time before I noticed, might still be fixable though.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
                  If you be willing to do that, that'd be great mate. Fried mine when it was accidentally plugged into the mains rather than the step down.
                  I'll PM you to negotiate on price. I need to work out what a Q would be worth without a PSU or working DVD drive.

Comment

That sounds like an interesting project I must say..

Comment

Payment sent this morning. Please confirm you got it all right Thanks

Comment

Any possibility of a split on the DC bundle? I'm interested in the machine itself but I already have all the other gear.

EDIT: Ah looks like Daytime Dreamer has taken it
                        Last edited by wakka; 21-01-2014, 17:01.

Comment

Yeah, it's already gone.

Comment

Massive changes to the thread. Have added Orange Gamecubes, Gamecube SD Adapters, Segata Sanshiro strpa, Gamecube promo catalogues, Pop 'n Music, Gamecube BBA, Saturn wireless controllers, purple PS2 Saturn pad, Gamecube controllers and SNES controller. Have also changed the following prices:

PAL SNES with SuperCIC, IGR and Component Output. Official controller and AV lead. 3rd Party PSU and component cables - ?75 (was ?80)

Panasonic Q modded with Qoob SX chip. Complete with official Panasonic controller. Tested with original PAL games and mini and standard DVD backups
                            - ?175 (was ?235)

Comment

Hi there,

What condition are the Gamecubes in, do you have any in mint condition? I'm not too fussed about the controller as long as the console is mint. Also, does that digital av out port mean it's compatible with a component cable? Finally, what's the postage cost, please? I'm in the UK.

Thanks.

Comment

I will take SNES

Comment

Working...
                                X