Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: HRAP's, 360 wheel and racing seat. More stuff to come!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: HRAP's, 360 wheel and racing seat. More stuff to come!

Hi all, it's time for me to start selling off my various gaming collection since I've not used them for a long time and need the space and money.

I've been away from the boards so feel free to let me know if my pricing is off. Paypal gift please and I'll despatch within three days at the latest for the bulkier items. I've a couple of feedback threads here too

Boxed Xbox 360 Official Wireless Racing Wheel 5.5KG before wrapped up. ?50 posted
    The discontinued one with pedals and table clamp.

Gamepod GT2 SE in black that I've hardly ever used and I've always wanted one and never thought I'd sell it but it's just taking up space and I need the monies ?300 but you'll have to either collect from NW London or ?360 and I'll deliver it to you within the M25, probably have to hire a van as I doubt it would fit into a friends car.

?380 if you want the wheel and racing seat delivered in person. I've no doubt it would be cheaper if you arranged a courier but I won't be disassembling it nor have boxes to package it properly.
    Last edited by Mr-Niceguy2001; 06-09-2013, 20:27. Reason: Some stuff sold via eBay

I totally forgot to update this thread with more stuff to sell. Anyway, still need the money and room. Feel free to send offers!

Comment

Working...
    X