No announcement yet.

Pair of SOULCALIBUR V ARCADE FIGHTSTICKS - SOUL EDITION PS3 - Swap for 3DS XL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pair of SOULCALIBUR V ARCADE FIGHTSTICKS - SOUL EDITION PS3 - Swap for 3DS XL

Bought these a week before my PS3 died, that was January I think, and so never really used them, they had one sessions worth of use.
    Got another PS3 last week and have't got these out, so think I may as well swap for something I might use.

Pair of them boxed as new.

Not really bothered about selling them as I will get them out if I don't get a swap, but would like a 3DS XL with a game or two (really after Mario 3D land).

Best prices for the arcade sticks at the moment is ?120 each looking around.

If I am to sell these I will do the pair for ?150 delivered. (That seems to be what a 3DS XL goes for with a couple of games it seems).

I can throw in a couple of games if this is your first go at arcade sticks, VF5 and Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3.

So.....

Pair of PS3 SCV Arcade sticks with VF5 and MvC3 for ?150 delivered (next day insured courier delivery)

Any offers on these??

Comment

Away from tomorrow for a week, may not be able to reply.

Could get them out tomorrow and will consider offers, try me, I might just say "Yes!"

Comment

Working...
      X