All Sold - For now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All Sold - For now!

Hi all, I?ve got the following bundle for sale.

The price includes Postage, will be sent through 1st Class signed for delivery anywhere in the UK, I can only accept a Bank Transfer for payment and I don?t want any trades please.

Sold

Nintendo 64 Bundle - ?80

The console is an original US N64 and the small plastic tabs inside the cartridge slot have been snapped off to allow for Japanese N64 games. Basically, it plays US and Japanese games! It comes with an Ultra N64 Scart cable and I?ve replaced the US power supply for an official UK N64 power cable so no step-down is required.

It comes with the following US N64 games. Some games are in good condition with some in okay / poor condition but all come complete with the manual and box:

GoldenEye
    Mario Kart 64
    Super Mario 64
    Zelda Ocarina of Time
    Zelda Majoras Mask (Collectors Edition)

The bundle also comes with a boxed clear purple controller and un-boxed grey controller.

N64 Bundle Number 2 - ?30

Included in this bundle is the last of my US N64 stuff. That's Perfect Dark, Wave Race, 1080 Snowboarding and a black N64 controller.

The games are complete with boxes and manuals and are in good / average condition.
    Last edited by Wools; 15-10-2014, 13:41.

Reduced to ?130 from ?150.

Comment

Reduced to ?90 from ?130.

Comment

Reduced to ?80, getting near the last of the reductions before I sell off site.

Comment

I can offer ?50 for the package

Was looking at getting another with goldeneye

Comment

It'll cost me ?15 - ?20 to post it leaving me with ?30 so no I'm affraid.

Comment

Should only be around ?13 with parcelforce48

So happy to offer ?63 shipped unless you are close enough for local collection

Is wave race included

Comment

Sorry, still too low and it's now on hold.

Comment

Sold my main N64 Console Bundle to speedlolita and added the last of my N64 collection as a smaller bundle.

Comment

Reduced N64 Bundle to ?30.

Comment

Working...
                    X