• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots and lots and lots

Lots of stuff to sell so here is the list :

Official Sega Saturn Backup Memory Cartridge - cart only - ?15

Sealed PS2 Network Adapter - ?16

2 x Donkey Konga Bongos with one game - boxed and hardly used - ?15 each or ?20 the pair

Crystal Xbox - unboxed, it has an 80gb hard drive and aladdin xt chip installed, I haven't dug any deeper into what is actually installed on the machine and I imagine it'll take a bit of playing to get everything you could want on it. I only have a black pad and will include that - ?25

Zelda Skyward Sword - Pal Wii - Sealed as new, ?16

Datel CDX Pro - Box is a bit mashed up and there is no instruction leafleft - ?17.50

The Last Story - Pal Wii - Sealed as new - ?32.50

Will be adding other stuff as soon as I can be bothered to list it all.

If I'm completely off with the pricing then give me a sensible offer. All prices include insured postage.

Sold :

Saurian Gamecube RGB Cable - ?25
    Ni No Kuni Wizard Edition- Pal PS3 - Sealed - ?80
    Xenoblade Chronicles Including red pad - Pal Wii - Sealed, theres a little bit of wear to the corners of the box - ?40
    Zelda Collectors Edition - Pal GC - complete, disc may have a couple of tiny marks but works fine - ?17.50

Removed :

Black Xbox.
    Last edited by Adrock; 18-11-2014, 20:40.

Reduced from ?100 to ?90

Comment

Price reduced from ?90 to ?80.

Last reduction before I try my luck on eBay, even though I hate the bloody place.

Comment

Lots of new stuff added

Comment

Please make it clear in your new post when adding items what items you're actually talking about, as per the rules. Simply stating "new stuff added" isn't enough detail. Have a little refresh of the rules and keep your thread in line with them. Thanks.

Comment

I have added :

Official Sega Saturn Backup Memory Cartridge - cart only - ?15

Sealed PS2 Network Adapter - ?20

2 x Donkey Konga Bongos with one game - boxed and hardly used - ?15 each or ?25 the pair

Crystal Xbox - unboxed, it has been modded as it boots to avalaunch, not sure if softmod or chip but its been opened so I imagine chip. I only have a black pad at the moment so will include that if required - ?30

Black Xbox - unboxed, this has an xecuter 3 chip in it but its currently decided it doesnt want to boot anymore, getting red/green flashing power button. Not sure if this is worth even worth anything to anybody but postage is expensive - ?20 I'll probably end up binning it.

Xenoblade Chronicles Including red pad - Sealed, theres a little bit of wear to the corners of the box - ?45

Zelda Skyward Sword - Sealed as new, ?20

Zelda Collectors Edition - complete, disc may have a couple of tiny marks but works fine - ?20

Saurian Gamecube RGB Cable - ?25

Datel CDX Pro - Box is a bit mashed up and there is no instruction leafleft - ?20

Any better boss?

Comment

Yup. Just remember to update it properly as you sell/add any items from it. Er, employee??

Comment

Reduced the prices of :

Crystal Xbox from ?30 to ?25

PS2 network adapter from ?20 to ?17.50

Zelda collectors edition from ?20 to ?17.50

Comment

I'll take the saurian cable if it fals through please mate
                  3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

GC cable now sold.

Added Last Story PAL Wii - Sealed - ?40

Comment

Reduced :

Last Story - ?40 to ?35
                      Datel CDX Pro - ?20 to ?17.50
                      Zelda Skyward Sword - ?20 to ?17.50
                      Xenoblade Chronicles - ?45 to ?40
                      Donkey Konga Bongos and game - ?25 to ?20 for all of them

Everything will be removed from sale on Monday and stuck on eBay because I need space.

Comment

Saturn cart pending off forum. Also made the last few reductions before I'm gonna go to eBay.

Sealed PS2 Network Adapter reduced from ?17.50 to ?16
                        The Last Story - Pal Wii - Sealed as new - ?35 to ?32.50
                        Zelda Skyward Sword - Pal Wii - Sealed as new ?17.50 to ?16

Comment

Working...
                        X