Sony BVM 2010p Monitor - SOLD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sony BVM 2010p Monitor - SOLD

Sony BVM 2010p monitor. Collection only for CW8 Cheshire, North West UK.

Fantasitic image and has the pull out adjustment board, allowing quick and easy adjustment of pretty much everything! Ideal for using on multiple game systems/arcade PCBs as you can adjust the Horz and Vert screen size/position very easily. Full adjustment for convergance and many other areas I don't understand!

Casing has a few marks etc from useage over the years and comes without any leads or keys for the front tray (latche has been removed so tray still opens and closes fine).

Screen is in perfect condition with no burn/scratches etc and the image it produces is the best I have seen from all the PVM's and arcade monitors I have owned in the past. Its the prefect size for playing 15khz retro games and as it's a BVM (not a PVM) it's all metal and very well built but is quite heavy (has carrying handles though to make it much easier).

Check out Fagin's youtube video here for his opinion of this monitor.
    This is it guys and girls the ultimate in CRT, pixel perfect, lines of scan and geometry that you could calculate the measurements of a triple heart bypass w...

Collection only ?120 (SOLD)

(will get some better photos of it in action when there is not so much daylight on the screen).

Last edited by ridgeracer; 03-08-2015, 14:56.

Jesus. That was fast!

Comment

Working...
    X