SFC reproduction games with boxes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SFC reproduction games with boxes!

Finally I've been able to work out a deal with my friend regarding reproduction SFC games. Here's what has been worked out. (any game battery back up or not is doable but no special chip games)

The games come in 3 forms. Please choose which is best for you. All prices include shipping via airmail.

Box Kit
    High quality PCB, Official SFC cartridge shell with gloss cart label attached, gloss printed box printed on to 1mm card (needs to be assembled by the buyer) = 5000 yen

Cartridge only
    High quality PCB, Official SFC cartridge shell with gloss cart label attached = 4500 yen

PCB only
    High quality PCB = 3800 yen

The prices above are for games containing no battery back up. If you'd like a game with Battery back up such as a fan translated RPG then please add 500 yen to each price.

Games currently in stock

Undercover Cops
    Final Fight Tough (Final Fight 3)
    Rendering Ranger R2
    Majuu Oh
    Super Back to the Future
    Sonic Blastman II
    R-Type III
    Sunset Riders
    Super Turrican (Rare Japanese version)
    Wild Guns
    Ghost Chaser Densei
    Akumajo Dracula XX
    Kiki Kaikai 2
    Magical Pop'n

Any game can be ordered be it you favourite fan translated J-RPG or a game you just can't find or want to pay the extraordinary price it fetches these days. Just let me know what game you want and the PCB, cart and box can be made.

Special Chip games are not available I'm afraid. So no Star Fox 2, sorry.

Check out the pictures of the actual reproductions.

Undercover Cops

High quality PCB. No cheap epoxy here.

Box Kit (Please note that double sided tape can be applied to the fixing sections before shipping if needed.)
    Last edited by Yakumo; 23-12-2015, 08:18.

Thanks for the service

Sadly Starfox 2 is the one game I would think about, in SFC form (to go alongside my SFC Starfox). I take it things wouldn't work even if you use an original Starfox cart as a donor?
    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

you need the sfx2 chip for starfox2 i think, the one found in doom.

starfox 2 is the only repro i would want but if you find it its quite expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
        Thanks for the service

Sadly Starfox 2 is the one game I would think about, in SFC form (to go alongside my SFC Starfox). I take it things wouldn't work even if you use an original Starfox cart as a donor?
        I guess it would be possible to do a Star Fox 2 but it will cost a bomb because the donor cart would need to be bought as well.

Comment

I've got a CIB Star Fox 2! I won't say how much I paid because it will make you blush!

Excellent looking items, Mark. Lovely way to make ?1000 games like R2 playable on real hardware and feel real.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
            I've got a CIB Star Fox 2! I won't say how much I paid because it will make you blush!

Excellent looking items, Mark. Lovely way to make ?1000 games like R2 playable on real hardware and feel real.
            Thanks. I posted these over at ASSEMbler games and they really kicking up a big fuss about them looking too legit. If I was selling these as legit games I could understand all the negativity but I'm clearly stating they are reproduction titles. Oh well.

Comment

Is it perhaps worth adding the word reproduction on the box art and cart art?

Comment

I suppose if they look too much like the original, they could be sold on ebay etc at top dollar as the real mccoy. It happened with atomiswave carts when chinese fakes hit the scene. As naka said, clearly marking them would help, but kind of defeats the purpose.

Comment

Is it perhaps worth adding the word reproduction on the box art and cart art?
                  I think I will be for future orders. Here's what I have in mind. (You may need to see the original resolution to see the text)

Comment

Personally I think that's a great idea. They still look really cool and feel real. Ideal for those insanely expensive games.

Comment

Originally posted by beecee View Post
                      you need the sfx2 chip for starfox2 i think, the one found in doom.
                      Cheers, I might look into the cost of a Doom cartridge then, just out of interest.

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                      I suppose if they look too much like the original, they could be sold on ebay etc at top dollar as the real mccoy. It happened with atomiswave carts when chinese fakes hit the scene. As naka said, clearly marking them would help, but kind of defeats the purpose.
                      ^ this x 1000. People WILL buy them and people WILL resell them trying to con others. Nature of the beast. You get it quite a bit in the Atari 2600 community especially.

Comment

Personally I think that's a great idea. They still look really cool and feel real. Ideal for those insanely expensive games.
                        Cheers man. I'd love to own the originals too but the price some of these games now fetch is crazy. So reproduction is the way to go.

Comment

Btw I've had a look on AliExpress (essentially China's version of Amazon) and the amount of reproductions of high value SNES and MD games is staggering. All going cheap. Thankfully they are almost all cart only, so may not affect hardcore collectors too much yet, but it's quite likely to saturate the market if they get out in sufficient numbers. Like a number of Atari 2600 titles, there may come a time when you have to ask to see the board inside the case before purchasing.

Comment

Hey dude - any plans on doing MD repros? The ali express ones are hideous
                            3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Sorry man, my friend can only make SFC PCBs but i could just buy a load of MD PCBs from China then make the covers like I do for my own reproduction MD games.

Comment

Working...
                              X