F/S or F/T: Xbox Series X + additional Robot White controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F/S or F/T: Xbox Series X + additional Robot White controller

If this isn't allowed on the forums due to pricing please remove and tell me off! And apologies if so.

I picked up a Halo console, so this is surplus to requirement.

I've got a boxed/mint Series X console owned since August 2021 so still in warranty. I also have an additional robot white controller that can be sold with or without it.

I'm looking for £480 for the console since this is what CEX are paying. I appreciate this isn't retail but with the season what it is I'm in need of a few extra pennies so will pop to CEX if this garners no interest here. Alternatively the price is £510 with the extra official white controller.

Collection welcome, delivery will be at the buyer's expense (postage is NOT included); I don't mind posting however.

Trade-wise if you'd like to reduce costs I'm looking for the following PS5 games:
    Ghost of Tsushima: Director's Cut
    Final Fantasy VII Intergrade (ideally with DLC code)
    And possibly a red or black PS5 controller in mint condition.

Payment by BT or PP Gift.

SOLD:
    New and sealed. Bought from Argos a while back and never opened.
    After £30 delivered or trade + cash for PS5 Demon's Souls, FF VII Intergrade or a red or black PS5 controller.
    Sold for £24 to cmm
    Last edited by Escape-To-88; 20-11-2021, 12:43.
    3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Price drop to £24

Comment

PMed

Comment

Added Series X console + controller.

Comment

Sorry mate hate to be that guy but come on, £480 for a used Series X plus postage on top? I have to say this is really poor form. If you can get £480 at CEX then take it there, this forum is the last place i would expect to see someone essentially scalping, more so from a long standing member of the forum.
          Last edited by gambit6613; 20-11-2021, 15:07.

Comment

If you hate to be 'that guy' then don't be. I'm sure it's pretty comfy in up there in your ivory tower, but unless you have anything of value to add other than spurious self-righteousness I have little interest.

I find this logic entirely paradoxical when if someone was to list 'X' used retro game or console for close to a grand no one would bat an eyelid. I'm pretty certain cartridges didn't cost north of £200 when they were released as new, let alone second hand.

Give me a shout if you ever have an original copy of Gley Lancer or Snow Bros. on the Megadrive or better yet a Cave arcade kit, I'm sure you'll be selling it for less than the original RRP so I can't wait.
            Last edited by Escape-To-88; 20-11-2021, 16:00.

Comment

Originally posted by gambit6613 View Post
              Sorry mate hate to be that guy but come on, £480 for a used Series X plus postage on top? I have to say this is really poor form. If you can get £480 at CEX then take it there, this forum is the last place i would expect to see someone essentially scalping, more so from a long standing member of the forum.
              He's literally offered it for what he can get for it (in cash)...most people are going to have to pay 600+ to get one right now.

Comment

Originally posted by gambit6613 View Post
                I this forum is the last place i would expect to see someone essentially scalping, more so from a long standing member of the forum.
                surprised anyone can scalp on this forum with all the low balling, more so from long standing members!.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
                  He's literally offered it for what he can get for it (in cash)...most people are going to have to pay 600+ to get one right now.
                  Agree with this. It's actually available right now to forumites and at a price a fair bit less than it would have gone at auction.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                    Agree with this. It's actually available right now to forumites and at a price a fair bit less than it would have gone at auction.
                    Thanks Charles, appreciate the clarification.

Comment

Working...
                    X