Mega Drive Mini (official UK) + Retro-bit 6 button controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mega Drive Mini (official UK) + Retro-bit 6 button controller

I want to sell this as a bundle, rather than separating.

* The official UK released Sega Mega Drive Mini console. Excellent condition in box, with two x 3-button controllers, HDMI cable (not used), micro-USB phone charger cable (not used), and the unit itself. Only one of the 3-button controllers was ever used, for a few minutes only because I used...

* Official Retro-Bit 6-button controller, wired, black, USB connection, official PAL Mega Drive logo branding.

I bought these together back in October 2019. The UK model of MD Mini came with the 3 button controllers, hence why I went and bought the 6-button to go alongside. Both come with the UK/PAL branded packaging.

I would say I played them in total for less than 5 hours? I never even completed anything, since I also ended up buying an original Mega Drive with flashcart. This Mini was going to be my HDMI solution for the big TV, but I ended up keeping all three CRTs, hence the original MD got more play.

I want to say they're mint? Obviously they've been taken out the box, jigged and poked, played around with, but I soon put them back in the box and on my shelf. If I you want photos I can email them, or recommend hosting to put them up here.

£80 and free postage within UK - that's for both items combined.

£65 and free postage within UK - that's for both items combined.

I checked Amazon and they want £197 for the mini and £25 for the controller. Which is madness. Just to be clear, this is the good mini by M2, not one of those crappy flashback things.

Via paypal gift please. Will post asap.

EDIT:
    My feedback thread, though it was titled under my previous forum nickname.
    Last edited by Sketcz; 02-02-2022, 08:24.

Reduced to £65.

Will be chucking it on the fleabay this Saturday.

Comment

Hi did you chuck this on eBay or do you still have this for sale?

Comment

Originally posted by chipsgravy View Post
        Hi did you chuck this on eBay or do you still have this for sale?
        He won't reply as he's banned at the moment.

Comment

Working...
        X