Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's everyone listening to today? (Part deux)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Brad

Comment

Not generally my kind of thing, but I'm well impressed at how Jessie J belts this out live and acoustic, and it's catchy as hell. Gurning aside.

Comment

Listened to this a good few hundred times I should image the past few weeks.

Having no specific taste isn't always a good thing.

Comment

Comment

Scotland's finest:

Comment

MC Hawking - Thats how i roll.

Comment

Been listening to The Guest OST in my room and in my car, feeling like a complete psycho and loving it

Comment

Kanye West

I'm usually an indie-chick and I know the man is a jackass (President Obama's words, not mine, and when a US President...) but what a genius! I liked all the old chart hits (Golddigger, Touch the Sky, Stronger) but just been listening to the newer stuff (Watch the Throne, My Beautiful Twisted Dark Fantasy and Yeezus) and he's actually getting better with age really deep lyrically.

Comment

Wicked album, pretty much everything Lif does is ace.

Comment

Off to see the main man Johnny Marr again in a couple of weeks. Hoping the rest of his new album is as good as this:

Thought Morrissey's album earlier in the year was spot on - hope the two of them eventually get together for a reunion of The Smiths.

Comment

Rainbow - Rising

Comment

Comment

Comment

Chromeo

Comment

On the subject of Chromeo...my current fav of theirs.

also a collab with hall and oates, which is like a funk overload!

Finally as they cameo'd on the old 45's video, a decent track by HAIM

Last edited by PaTaito; 11-10-2014, 01:09.

Comment

Working...
                                X