No announcement yet.

Titanfall (PC / Xbox One) review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this game worth picking up on Origin? I saw it for sale for about 50% off.

Comment

I don't think the PC community is as strong. Maybe someone here will chip in but I've heard it's dropped off significantly.

Still a healthy number on Xbox One and I've played all weekend finding matches either in West US or Singapore. We have Aussie servers but depending on time of day they're pretty empty.

Comment

Is anyone playing and enjoying this on Xbox 360?

I saw a few videos of this and the port looked really good so was thinking about picking it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wools View Post
          Is anyone playing and enjoying this on Xbox 360?

I saw a few videos of this and the port looked really good so was thinking about picking it up.
          It is indeed a good port. In fact its amazing how well Bluepoint did. Online is smooth & visuals are great

Comment

Had a few go's on the new pilot only mode and i have to say it felt a bit empty on the larger maps. There seemed to be a lot of technical hitches last night too after a few messy attempts to get a match going it all fell apart about 10:30 hopefully it will be a bit more solid tonight now the patch has been out over 24 hours.

Comment

I played some today and it was fine, the game plays really weird in 8v8 pilots only. People were camping.

That's not Titanfall!

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                I played some today and it was fine, the game plays really weird in 8v8 pilots only. People were camping.

That's not Titanfall!
                Lol I know and loads of snipers too grrr, I completed the shotgun regen requirements thanks to the 8v8 pilot mode which was had been irking me as I can't do anything with the shotgun. Was very choppy and laggy tonight though not sure why as my 100meg direct connection was posting good results, few times where the level stopped dead too thought I'd been booted a few times but it came back.

Comment

Only got this game as it was included in a cheapish system with kinect bundle, didn't think much of it at first but now it's become the only thing I'm playing. FH2 has taken a backseat, really enjoying the varied modes, had some excellent games...colour me surprised, is good to play on a control pad!!

Comment

I did post a Bargain thread for it yesterday, the Xbox One Season Pass is currently down to ?6.60 on UK store.

Comment

Originally posted by VR46 View Post
                      I did post a Bargain thread for it yesterday, the Xbox One Season Pass is currently down to ?6.60 on UK store.
                      I bought that after I saw your post. Renewed my Gold too so I can play it again.

Comment

Yeah cracked into the season pass sm lapping up the extra business.

Comment

Smashed through a few games of this last night (variety pack mode). So much fun. Should have gone to bed really, but couldn't. Just. One. More. Round.

Comment

Working...
                          X