Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Anyone On These Boards Recall a User That Went by '12-51-00'?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Anyone On These Boards Recall a User That Went by '12-51-00'?

I would like to talk to him/her.

I'm a researcher based in Tacoma, Wash., U.S.A. My latest assignment finds me tasked with investigating an extraordinary claim made on another web forum - way, way back in 2007 - by an individual that I believe to be a former user of NTSC-UK, under the nom de guerre '12-51-00'.

12-51-00 has not posted here since December 2010, and that single post was their first in 22 months at that time. From 12-51-00's join date of 9 April 2007 until February of 2009, this individual was somewhat a fairly regular participant on the forums here.

It seemed to me that 12-51-00 gave some indication that he/she had made a few gaming transactions with other users of this forum. 12-51-00 also indicated that they were originally from Bradford and for the duration of their time here split their time professionally between their residence in Leeds and Tokyo and Seattle. This individual had some conversational understanding of the Japanese language and claimed alternately to work within the film and video game production industries.

I am not interested in the slightest in compromising 12-51-00's anonymity, but I have deemed it necessary for the satisfactory continuance of my work to speak with this individual. Any assistance rendered to reach this outcome would be most appreciated.

At first I thought that was the alias used by JP after he retired his original account, but reading your description,the dates dont seem to match up.

By the way, everybody wants to know what this extraordinary claim is...

Comment

I remember that username on here, but have no info on him. Could it be the 12-51-00 is from an obscure book or film, and three people have it on 3 different forums?

Comment

Originally posted by Astropolis View Post
        I'm a researcher based in Tacoma, Wash., U.S.A. My latest assignment finds me tasked with investigating an extraordinary claim made on another web forum - way, way back in 2007 - by an individual that I believe to be a former user of NTSC-UK, under the nom de guerre '12-51-00'.
        His only extraordinary claims here were that Arsene Wenger was a pedo and that he admired George Bush.

Comment

So Astropolis is working with interpol on the French operation yewtree, and NTSC-UK have vital evidence...

Comment

Well if you know Nigerian prince who needs a couple of quid, count me in.

Comment

rokkerz ya boxxerz

Comment

I have nothing useful to contribute. I'm just posting to subscribe and see where this goes.

Comment

Comment

Needs more waiting gifs

Comment

Originally posted by Pavey View Post
                      I remember that username on here, but have no info on him. Could it be the 12-51-00 is from an obscure book or film, and three people have it on 3 different forums?
                      I'd be intrigued to know which three forums you located with that username so I could have a sift through. I'm a curious git and I'm in Peter Falk mode now. 2007 he says. We got a lead.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                        I'd be intrigued to know which three forums you located with that username so I could have a sift through. I'm a curious git and I'm in Peter Falk mode now. 2007 he says. We got a lead.

Jazzfunks on the case.

Comment

I was sent a PM about this a while back asking if i knew that user, never replied as i have no recollection of interacting with that person at all.

Comment

Friendly Import video game discussion forum, informative reviews, NTSC (Japan / US) and PAL - BordersDown (previously known as NTSC-uk)

Comment

You never really know anyone on this forum until you've skated with them.

Comment

Working...
                              X