Starfield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Finsbury Girl View Post
    I looked at doing some mods, too much faff for me, I'll happily wait for the official support now that it has been announced. Fingers crossed it won't take too long.
    ? You put a couple of files in the content directory. Or just use the Vortex Mod Manager to do it for you.

Comment

Yeah. Modding should be done properly. Absolutely no regrets here with having my Skyrim installation fully modernised and stable.

Look for Gamerpoets on YouTube. He gives the best tutorials.

Official mod ‘support’ is generally laughable.

Comment

This guy is genuinely one of the best on YouTube. Don’t follow anyone else when it comes to modding, that’d be detrimental.

Trust me, I’ve done thousands of hours down it.

Video’s not sharing properly. Usually good at this. **** it.

Last edited by dataDave; 14-09-2023, 08:08.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
          ? You put a couple of files in the content directory. Or just use the Vortex Mod Manager to do it for you.
          Yeah I know, how lazy can I get?

I'm fairly happy with how it's running to be honest so I'm happy to wait

Comment

That’s like buying a Lambo and never breaking the speed limit.

Comment

There's an update inbound which looks like it'll boost the PC performance, detailed by DF.

Comment

Weird how the beta is available on Steam...and yet not on Microsofts own store lol

Comment

It's way easier to set up multiple branches and put out updates on Steam.

Comment

Bethesda hilariously have started to respond to negative feedback on Steam by telling people why they are wrong, surely this must be a first for a dev .

Comment

Working...
                    X