Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Umurangi Generation's been in the works for Switch for some time and now it's got a confirmed release date of June 5th.

Definitely going on my list.

Comment

That looks suitably different. Sign me up too.

Also happy to hear about new stuff for A-Train.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
        Umurangi Generation's been in the works for Switch for some time and now it's got a confirmed release date of June 5th.

Definitely going on my list.
        What the heck is that? Looks like a photo mode as game?

Comment

Mario Kart 9: Everything is here. Literally every track, weapon and character ever. I could go for that, actually.

Comment

I wish I'd known when it came out that the 8 symbol in MK8's logo was actually an infinity symbol marking out how long Nintendo expected us to play it for

Comment

It’s only sold 34m copy’s, pitiful, got loads of sales left in it.

Comment

I mean, why bother to make another original iteration of a series with a proven track record of success when you can just reheat seven year-old leftovers?

Comment

Just do more DLC packs.

Call them "seasons" and you're all set.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                    Just do more DLC packs.

Or...just finally leave MK8 alone after nearing a decade of it and start developing MK9, y'know, the MK game that should've been on Switch in the first place...

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
                      What the heck is that? Looks like a photo mode as game?
                      Pretty much! I think you get tasked to take photos under certain conditions or of certain things, but you're also given a bunch of freedom to get creative with it too.

Comment

Really like the look of that Umurangi Generations. There are so few photography games! Actually, here’s a question which is kinda OT but I’m going to ask it anyway: of those very few photography games, I know Afrika/Hakuna Matata is one. Is it a decent game and worth hunting down? I know the English language version is getting increasingly pricey.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                          Just do more DLC packs.

I would instantly re-buy a Switch just for one MK8D DLC pack.

Comment

Lol I know, I was thinking the same. Like, I wish they would do that! I’d go for a CoD style cosmetics-only battle pass too, even. Just give us more content for it Nintendo, I’m begging you. *sob*

Comment

You'll take your 42nd sword fighter in Smash and like it!

Comment

Head up TheGameCollection has the Skyward Sword Zelda and Loftwing Amiibo in stock now. Just pre ordered one

Comment

Working...
                                X