This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
    I never got into Uncharted 2, btw. Started it about four or five times but found it a bit meh. Maybe it's just me? Liked the new Tomb Raider much more.
    Exactly how I feel about the Uncharted games too.

Comment

Bitten off a bit more than i can chew at the moment as dragon quest 11 definitive turned up today for switch and i have completed the beginning bit again and left cobblestone but i know whats ahead and it's a loooooooong adventure but on top of that i'm already juggling 320+ hours of animal crossing and persona 5 royal now has it's hooks in me damn that game is amazing i love the artstyle and game mechanics so far. So for the forseeable future i'm juggling 3 mammoth playtime games and all 3 are fantastic in different ways.

Comment

Been going through a load of games recently.

XboxOne X
        Streets of Rage 4 - Really enjoying this. Completed it a few times now.

Xbox 360 - Lollipop Chainsaw and Duke Nukem Forever - Completed both in the past and again last month.

PS 4
        Final Fantasy 7 Remake - competed
        The Two Of Us - Completed
        Horizons - now playing. 15 hours in.

All great games apart from Duke which pissed me off more than anything.

Comment

Lol, Lollipop is one I *WISH* was BC. I dug it out last month, blindly hoping it was BC. Didn't work on the 'Bone so stuck it on on the 360 but I really needed to recalibrate the contrast on the telly and really just couldn't be arsed.

Anyway, I need to get round to properly playing BAYONETTA first.

From what I tried of this, it's like Bayonetta crossed with Onichanbara but it's 30 rather than 60, which is sad.

But it looks BLOODY interesting and I'd like to get around to playing it!!!!!!!

Comment

Is it Onechanbara?

How do you spell it??!!

**** it!!!!!!

(*smashes hole in store display and ****s in cafeteria area*)

Comment

This week:

Nintendo 3DS - Sonic Boom
              Playstation 4 - The Last of Us Remastered
              PC - Sin Gold
              Nintendo Switch - Animal Crossing New Horizons

Nooks have given me 40-50 Bells for Turnips 8 damned days in a row so far the robbing gits

Comment

Overwatch. Definitely the best team FPS I've played. So much depth. Makes CoD look like Pong. It's not a strict FPS either. One character just stands there with a shield, shooting once in ten seconds and can swing an axe.

Hyperdot - Lots of fun in short bursts. Difficulty is very easy to start with and doesn't really get too strenuous, at least so far.

Comment

Lol, Lollipop is one I *WISH* was BC. I dug it out last month, blindly hoping it was BC. Didn't work on the 'Bone so stuck it on on the 360 but I really needed to recalibrate the contrast on the telly and really just couldn't be arsed.

Anyway, I need to get round to properly playing BAYONETTA first.

From what I tried of this, it's like Bayonetta crossed with Onichanbara but it's 30 rather than 60, which is sad.

But it looks BLOODY interesting and I'd like to get around to playing it!!!!!!!
                  It's a fun yet very silly game. I actually had to buy a slim 360ast week. My original Elite whe working just fine sounds like a jet engine. It is stupidly loud. So loud that I have to play using headphones because to drown out the sound of the 360 I have to turn up the amp to annoying levels.

Comment

Is it Onechanbara?

How do you spell it??!!

**** it!!!!!!

(*smashes hole in store display and ****s in cafeteria area*)
                    Onechanbara is the correct spelling. Basically, Onechan means big sister. No idea what the bara means. I have to see the kanji.

Comment

its a combination of onechan and chanbara which is sword fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                        Days Gone.

Clocked about 12 hours on it last week. It's properly got it's claws in.
                        Days Gone still.

Clocked another 15 or so hours since the post above.

Comment

I set the 360 up this afternoon so it's been a predictable session of Beatles Rock Band and Out Run 2. Perfect pick-up-and-play arcadey fun.

Comment

Since ditching Destiny2 and deleting it I've actually had time for other games for the first time in, well years to be honest.

Uncharted4. Wow. What a ride from start to finish, this game didn’t miss a beat and just refused to let up the entire way through. Wonderful, wonderful experience and ND’s best game.

Last of Us. Obviously its been out since PS3 days and I'm late to the party on this one but i was determined to finish it before 2 came out. I fully get all the praise it received (and for good reason) but i also fully get people’s criticisms of it as well. Looking forward to 2 now.

Comment

Stopped Uncharted 2 for now and had a go at Uncharted 4. I’m on chapter 3 and so far, it’s easily superior.

The controls are tighter, the camera slightly better, the fist fighting is decent, and the overall story structure is really working for me. I liked the flashback to the roofs of the Catholic school, I liked the ascent of the prison, and the prison escape was super! I’ve just started the underwater diving area and the visuals are astonishing.

I don’t know the headshot situation yet, but here’s hoping.

Comment

Entering the weekend:

Nintendo Switch:
                                Animal Crossing: New Horizons
                                The Walking Dead: Season One

Nintendo 3DS:
                                Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker

Playstation 4:
                                The Last of Us: Remastered

PC:
                                The Walking Evil

Comment