Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Already seen people take apart the dual sense, looks like it will be hard to mod as the shell snapped around both L1 and R1 buttons upon prying it apart.

Comment

Not sure if this will happen to UK, but here in Norway Sony has instructed retailers to NOT sell the PS5 in physical stores, online only, due to the pandemic.

Comment

If people can still walk into stores and buy games, rival systems etc that policy makes zero sense

Comment

There's hardly going to be queues in the street on 19th Nov for ps4.

Comment

I've cancelled my preorder for the Pulse headphones. Not enough info to slap down near £100 on day one given the lack of detail and impressions but also the lack of software. Seems better to wait and see on what feedback is on the experience and also importantly build quality given they'll be easy to nab later on anyway.

Comment

They're real!!

Comment

Really grated that he tore the dualsense box

Comment

That is the most ridiculous looking console of all time.

Comment

Uggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh. Now have to avoid all the spoilers from the net, which is already everywhere

Comment

So my amazon order has moved by 1 notch. Its not at the delivery bit yet (obviously) but its 1 notch further along. Do the notches mean anything? Probably not, but it feels closer.

Comment

Can't believe we're so close to launch already. I was wanting to get through some more games before it arrived.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                          So my amazon order has moved by 1 notch. Its not at the delivery bit yet (obviously) but its 1 notch further along. Do the notches mean anything? Probably not, but it feels closer.
                          Keep staring at it, it makes it go quicker....

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                            I've cancelled my preorder for the Pulse headphones. Not enough info to slap down near £100 on day one given the lack of detail and impressions but also the lack of software. Seems better to wait and see on what feedback is on the experience and also importantly build quality given they'll be easy to nab later on anyway.
                            A few mates have done the same. I know this headset is touting being the best option for the new 3D audio stuff but I think it's worth waiting for reviews and comparisons to using other headsets.

It does seem to be fairly priced for what it is though, but still... If it were me I'd wait for reviews.

Comment

The more I see of it, the more I like the design of it. Just when consoles were getting super boring, Sony drops something that looks like a Zaha Hadid building.

I do like the Series X's understated vibe, but the PS5 just pops.

Comment

I prefer the Series X personally. The PS5 looks monstrous, in every way.

I'm still buying one over the Xbox though so...

Comment

Working...
                                X