This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kryss View Post
    Nintendo digital sale starts on the 15th.
    Is that global? I saw that on Reddit but it was from an American poster, and sometimes they're not universal.

Comment

I would put my money on global outside Japan, for whatever reason their sales don't line up.

Comment

I bought Umurangi Generations about a week back and hadn't been able to download it, with the system giving me an error code (2123-1502) that at the time wasn't listen on Nintendo's site, or really anywhere else. I just noticed this on Eurogamer, however - https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...-system-update - suggesting that it's a widespread problem that followed a system update. Googling the error code now gives a LOT more results than I was seeing this time last week.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
          I bought Umurangi Generations about a week back and hadn't been able to download it, with the system giving me an error code (2123-1502) that at the time wasn't listen on Nintendo's site, or really anywhere else. I just noticed this on Eurogamer, however - https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...-system-update - suggesting that it's a widespread problem that followed a system update. Googling the error code now gives a LOT more results than I was seeing this time last week.
          Yeah, I can confirm this is a thing. I just tried to redownload a game purchased some time ago. No chance. Nintendo need to acknowledge and issue a fix.

Comment

Cat out of the proverbial about Mario + Rabbids sequel from NoA.

Comment

I'll take it, wasn't sure I'd enjoh the first game but it was a really pleasant surprise and showed what's possible when someone who cares is involved in the Ubisoft Random Game Generator

Comment

Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 12-06-2021, 21:58.

Comment

Uhmm...is the red bad guy from Sonic Colors?

Comment

Ubisoft has confirmed Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope for Nintendo Switch in 2022, after today's leak.During the Ubisoft…

Also a gameplay trailer for Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope

Comment

Updated my reveal vid post with gameplay trailer because Neon couldn't be bothered to embed it himself!

Comment

Metroid 5 (Metroid Dread): new 2D Metroid out later in the year. Wasn't expecting that. Looks alright.

Comment

I'm guessing that MercurySteam impressed Nintendo enough with Samus Returns to be further trusted with developing 2D Metroid?

Comment

Comment

I'm super excited for Monkey ball remastered

Comment

Dunnow. Guess it's them. Looks very, very shiny. Not very dread-y.

New 2-player Warioware also announced. Looks...just like you'd imagine that to be. S'alright. Next!

Comment

Working...
                                X