Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge

Different to the Cowabunga Collection (which collects all of the retro Turtles games), Shredder's Revenge is a new game being developed by Tribute Games, published by Dotemu and coming to Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in mid 2022.

Here is the latest gameplay footage here:

Comment

I'm down.

Although a lot of the characters look a little too squat.

Comment

Originally posted by wheelaa View Post
        I'm down.

Although a lot of the characters look a little too squat.
        I'm down too. I think the characters look fine but I can see where you're coming from.

All of the hands-on previews have this down as the Konami TMNT scroller homage that I think we all expect it to be, with some modern QoL improvements - no bad thing.

Will be very interesting to compare and contrast this to the classic Konami games when Cowabunga Collection comes out.

Comment

Manhattan’s Revered Vigilante Scores in Radical New Foot Clan-Bashing Gameplay Publisher Dotemu and developer Tribute Games, in partnership with Nickelodeon, have announced Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge is unleashing ninjutsu in an all-new brawl against the Foot Clan on June 16 across PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One and Game Pass. Starting today, […]

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge Scores Bodacious June Release Date, Debuts Casey Jones as Playable Character, Reveals 6-Player Local & Online Multiplayer Action During Summer Game Fest

"Starting today, fans can score a 10% discount by pre-ordering the game on Nintendo eShop and Microsoft Store ahead of the June 16 launch; the discount will also be available on PlayStation Store* and Steam in the coming days."

Comment

The gameplay looks a lot better as of late.

Comment

Looks pretty awesome when you see so many players and enemies on screen at once, defo up for some of that.

Comment

I'm still down.

Will get a few runs in on the arcade game beforehand.

Edit - I wonder what, if any, hidden goodies / easter eggs / retro characters etc might await us.

Comment

I pre-ordered the collector’s edition on Limited Run Games. Hopefully I’ll live to regret it when it arrives next spring.

Comment

Will have to patiently wait until a physical copy hits high street stores again, on this one…

But it looks worth the wait a 6 player local sounds incredible… looks absolutely chaotic - perfect with you mates round…

Last edited by 112; 10-06-2022, 18:36.

Comment

Did I see right that it's on GamePass?

Comment

You did!

Comment

I'll demo it on that then before deciding on a Switch purchase. Ever so slightly faster than yarrr'ing it.

Comment

1991: Vanilla Ice

2022: Wu-Tang Clan (Ghostface Killah & Raekwon)

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                              Did I see right that it's on GamePass?
                              I'll probably wait for a steep discount in that case

Comment

Working...
                              X