No announcement yet.

Winning Eleven 7 International

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it worth getting Winning Eleven 7 International if I already own Pro Evo 3?

Comment

yes it is worth getting i think,

Comment

Doh. I was hoping you wasn't going to say that.

Have ordered now.

Comment

I'm close to cracking too. I need this game.

Except I don't have a PS2 so I'll have to buy one of those as well...

Comment

Do it mate.

Go on, you won't be disappointed.

Comment

You are the devil in disguise just trying to tempt me.

If I can find a cheap chipped PS2, then play-asia here I come...

Comment

Even tho i own WE7 i find it hard to resist this after lookin at the box in CEX. If i ws not saving for Japan n MGS: TS ws not round the corner i'd already own this.

Comment

I got it at the weekend and it's lush

I think I still prefer the controls and fluidity of Gamecube WE6FE (and the loading times), but it was worth it just for the English menus

Comment

Well my copy is on it's way now (bought a PS2 from Will2003 on the weekend ).

To help ease the pain as I wait, how can I get the player names in English? Will I have to patch it, or can I get one of you nice chaps to copy memory card data over for me?

Comment

You will need XPORT and download the file

Then transfer it to PS2 memory card via 2 USB socket.

Comment

I remember seeing xport a while ago... on Lik Sang I think?

Can't find it now.

Where from and how much?

Comment

www.play.com sell them for 14.99 or 17.99 I think.

Comment

OK cheers

Found some info and will have a go when I get some spare cash.

Comment

My copy arrived on Friday so I've had a good few games over the weekend.

I haven't played WE7, but compared to WE6:FE (on the GC at least), it's much easier to score - it's much more like PES3 than WE6:FE. I played a game yesterday, I was Leeds my mate was Man Utd and I managed to score with my first 3 shots, 2 of which were long range. Maybe it's just a case of needing to improve defensively, but it seems a bit too easy too score at the moment. Is this the same for everyone, or are my mates just rubbish at defending?

The advantage rule works brilliantly though. It barely worked at all in PES3 but they've really sorted it out and it improves the game dramatically.

Comment

Definitely rubbish at defending. Having said that, defending is definitely harder to do than before.

I played my housemate today, and couldn't break his defence down throughout at all. Lost 2-0.

Comment

Working...
                                X