No announcement yet.

Official F1/Motorsport thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Michael schumacher programme i taped last night, saw some of the old footage of younger stage of career. Also the negatives like the Hill incident and Villenuve. Should make a longer programme, 25 minutes doesn't sum up his whole career.

Comment

It did seem a somewhat short programme. No doubt there'll be longer specials in the future.

Chubby Ralf made me laugh.

Hmm. I think I'll dig out the videos of the 94 and 95 seasons.

Comment

Finally the official announcement that Ross Brawn is leaving Ferrari. His replacement is Mario Almondo. I don't know who he is though!

Can't find mention if it's for a years sabbatical or for good though.

Also, the engine boss man Paolo Martinello is leaving and as you may have seen announced yesterday Jean Todt has been made CEO of Ferrari and will be replaced as head of the sporting division by Stefano Domenicali for a 'transitional period'.

All change at Ferrari then, can they keep it all together next year after so many changes? Will they struggle?

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos G
          Chubby Ralf made me laugh.
          If that's the clip I think it is, it was shown a few years back on a feature about Ralph when he started life in F1. I seem to remember Martin Brundell saying something along the lines of "Looks like he's had one too many sausages" Made me laugh at the time.

Comment

Hope De La Rosa gets the Mclaren Seat for 2007...

Spyker are windin' me up. they ain't annoced driver 2 yet.

Comment

Surprised know one posted this, Kimi's pre race interview with Brundle: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF5zBNsIFFI

Classic!

Comment

That's one for the F1 archives!

Comment

tons of them on youtube, they beat me too it. All on Tape though

when i saw it at first on tv i thought to myself did he just say sh*t on live tv

I like his can't be arsed style, but he better turn that around at ferrari or i don't see him there for too long.

Comment

Top 7 in Moto GP qualifying separated by less then half-a-second:

1 V Rossi (It) Yamaha 1:31.002
                    2 T Bayliss (Aus) Ducati 1:31.210
                    3 L Capirossi (It) Ducati 1:31.307
                    4 S Nakano (Jpn) Kawasaki 1:31.341
                    5 N Hayden (US) Honda 1:31.378
                    6 D Pedrosa (Spn) Honda 1:31.385
                    7 C Stoner (Aus) Honda 1:31.470

Should be a cracking end to the season. I think that (barring misfortune) Rossi will do it.

Comment

Hope your all watching this

Cant believe whats happening.

Rossi has blown it.

Comment

It's not over until the fat lady sings, Rossi 16th at mo, come on Pedrosa, take out your team-mate again please.

Comment

Can only but hope, Rossi up to 15th, 14th, come on everyone fall.

Comment

Amazing - really enjoyed that. very emotional stuff.

Well done Hayden and bad luck Rossi.

Comment

Nice to see it meaning so so much to Hayden and his family, but strange day from Rossi

Poor Bayliss hardly got a mention yet produced the ride of the day.

Almost 130,000 in the crowd, amazing stuff.

Comment

Bad luck David, both your heroes beaten this year

Comment

Working...
                                X