Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spagmasterswift View Post
    Cheers matey, get online too yeah?
    Yep. Surprisingly, there are a quite a few people playing this and it's not offically out yet till tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by venom743 View Post
      Yep. Surprisingly, there are a quite a few people playing this and it's not offically out yet till tomorrow!
      Naughty >_< What are the maps like? Anything vastly different to open snow areas?

Comment

Originally posted by spagmasterswift View Post
        Naughty >_< What are the maps like? Anything vastly different to open snow areas?
        Yeah. There's one where you're surrounded by lava!

Comment

Ignore my previous comment! You CAN replay missions!
          yay

are you ranked for each stage ?
          Last edited by eastyy; 20-12-2006, 15:16.

Comment

So it's all English then. I might cancel my preorder for the SE US version and just order the JP version now.
            Need this game ASAP!

Comment

Quick question for ya venom,

has it got mid mission checkpoints? reason i ask is on the singleplayer demo i allways got rapped when entering the second area of the snowpirates base, where you go through the gates and 4 mechs look at you. and promtly missile you and i thourght that there should or will be a checkpoint there.

Comment

Replayable missions - sounds awesome. (^_^) My copy ain't gonna be here 'til after chrimbo. Gah, I want it now!

Venom fella, any impressions on Colossal boss battles with the Akrid yet? Cannot wait to nail some of those bugs, Starship Trooper style.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                  So it's all English then. I might cancel my preorder for the SE US version and just order the JP version now.
                  Need this game ASAP!
                  This is what I'm wondering...
                  Is there an option in game to set it to full english?

Just some vids I've seen have shown mission briefings (or something similar) in JPN

Comment

Originally posted by Lok View Post
                    This is what I'm wondering...
                    Is there an option in game to set it to full english?

Just some vids I've seen have shown mission briefings (or something similar) in JPN
                    I've set my Xbox (JPN) to English and when I boot up the game everything is in English. No Japanese whatsoever. Must be dual language.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                      Quick question for ya venom,

has it got mid mission checkpoints? reason i ask is on the singleplayer demo i allways got rapped when entering the second area of the snowpirates base, where you go through the gates and 4 mechs look at you. and promtly missile you and i thourght that there should or will be a checkpoint there.
                      Don't worry. There are checkpoints.

Comment

Originally posted by Emir View Post
                        Replayable missions - sounds awesome. (^_^) My copy ain't gonna be here 'til after chrimbo. Gah, I want it now!

Venom fella, any impressions on Colossal boss battles with the Akrid yet? Cannot wait to nail some of those bugs, Starship Trooper style.
                        I've had 3 colossal battles with the Akrid so far but I don't want to give anything away!

Comment

I've had 3 colossal battles with the Akrid so far but I don't want to give anything away!
                          Awesome! 3 battles quite early on. 'Nuff said. Cheers. (^_^)

Comment

There's a video HERE, looks spiffy. Scenery blowing about, rubble crumbling all over the place, SNOW!
                            Edit, it's the intro level to the single player game btw.

Comment

Got a PAL promo copy of this yesterday and it is CLASS!
                              The gfx are very very good,just a beautiful as gears of war and in places it surpasses that very high standard,the smoke plumes from explosions is worth a special mention,but the bosses,oh my.
                              Don't want to spoil it for you but I have one word to describe them:SCALE!

The dolby sound is immense,lots of zings and hisses from the bullets,in surround sound it's like wathching a john woo film
                              The chain gun is the meanest sounding weapon i've heard in a long time.

Gameplay is fun and there is a good variety of weapons,only on the third mission but so far so good.
                              I'm loving it.

Comment

I'm loving the sound of MASSIVE bosses! Not since Metroid Prime or Resi 4 have we been treated to big screen filling suckers.

Comment

Working...
                                X