Gradius V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by venom743
    Yeah I did. You should get the Special DVD with it too.
    You sure? I thought that the DVD and book only came with the Korean version...according to Play Asia they do. Its just the basic Jpn version i've got and not the Konamistyle one.

Comment

The DVD came with the first releases of the JPN versions(in Japan anyway).
      Maybe importers couldnt get hold of them.

Comment

Hoping my copy will be with me today.

Wretched Royal Mail. ft:

Comment

Ah right.

Thanks for clearing that up.

You learn something everyday here.

Comment

My JPN copy is finally here...just about to try it out. The postmark on the envelope is dated the 26th, even though I was emailed on the 20th to say it had shipped then.

Also, I'm not sure if I'm supposed to or not, but I got the "Options" DVD too

Comment

That Options DVD is wicked! The illustration section is nice (and you get to listen to stage 5 choon un-interrupted while you look ^^)

The superplay of stage 5 is very good - they explain everything about the different options before he kicks off, during play they split the stage up into checkpoints and the player gives a brief talk on each point after the replay.

Comment

Has anyone got The Perfect DVD yet? Was just wondering if there was much sickness to be had?

Comment

Originally posted by Saurian
                  The superplay of stage 5 is very good - they explain everything about the different options before he kicks off, during play they split the stage up into checkpoints and the player gives a brief talk on each point after the replay.
                  i wish my understanding of japanese was better

Comment

I'm guessing they say:

"Dodge the big rocks a lot, and shoot stuff..."

Comment

This game is beautiful. Just as good as I hoped it would be

A quick question though...

On stage 2, at the bit where the other Vic Viper appears, I end up getting trapped and lose a life What are you supposed to do at that bit? Can you control the other ship?

Comment

Are you talking about the bit just after the cut scene or the bit after you make your way up the canyon?

Comment

Yeah, the bit at the top of the narrow passage, after those walker things with the eyes Not, the cutscene.

Comment

I think he means the end of the level where you go through the door.

You have to get through your door first, if the other Vic Viper goes through his door first then your door will close and you will lose a life.

Comment

Ah, I see. Cheers PH

Comment

I suppose I'm the only person still waiting for this then My SF 3rd Strike is also missing in action from PA too.

Comment

Working...
                                X