Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long ago did you order 3rd strike?

Comment

Can you guys tell me where exactly the hitbox is, and how large it is?
      It would help me survive in tight quarters.

Comment

Loving it

After reading everyone praising this to be honest i was a bit underwhelmed to begin with. But once the first level began to click and i got used to playing a horizontal shooter again everything dropped into place.

Comment

I beated the game
          And i have 3 questions:

Don't read if you haven't finish it please!

SPOILER!!

1. I've seen you start from the beginning, the game is harder. Later i've seen it is called LOOP 2. How many loops there are? And there's a real end (i mean you don't start again) after how many loops?!

2. The EDIT mode i can use now pressing R1 in the "type screen" was available even before or i unlocked it beating the game??

3. What is exactly what you unlock beating the game?

Thanks 4 help.
          Great game. And i'm not a fan of the genre!!!

Snowball

Comment

Theres normally 2 loops, some have endings some just roll the credits.

When you say you have completed it do you mean 1CC or just with the continues? As normally beating the game is with 1 credit.

If you have done that in such a short time then grats you are a god

Comment

Look back through the thread, Ion. Definitely not a one-credit job

Snowball: look back through the thread. I answered all the questions about what is unlocked ages ago

Comment

Originally posted by Ion
                Theres normally 2 loops, some have endings some just roll the credits.

When you say you have completed it do you mean 1CC or just with the continues? As normally beating the game is with 1 credit.

If you have done that in such a short time then grats you are a god
                With CONTINUES and VERY EASY LEVEL.
                Starting with about 13 credits I beated the game with 6 credits left.
                I'm far, far away from being a good player.
                Look for another REAL hero!

Comment

Look back through the thread, Ion. Definitely not a one-credit job
                  a bit of a hard one is it, dont the scores get reset if you continue though? Or does it just change the last digit of the score, either way you should be aiming to 1CC it

Comment

if you continue your score resets

Comment

Well thank the deity of your choice, because my copy of GV turned up this morning so you can all rest easy.

Spent a couple of blissful hours with it so far - what can I say that hasn't been said so far in this thread; tight control, beautiful to look at, good challenge, superbly playable - looking forward to muscling my way into the high score thread.

Is there anything much finer than a Vic Viper + 4 options + lasers? It all feels so destructive...

Comment

after you finish the game you get the edit mode. in which you can make up your own type of weapon array, making you god!

Comment

Got mines in from Playasia this morning also, only played it once but my initial impression is "need sound test bad". I noticed it records your playing time like Ikaruga does so does that mean there will be a bunch of unlocks to look forward to like uh I dunno a SOUND TEST!?, seriously I only reached stage 2 and already I want the soundtrack. I look forward to an inevitable remix on the next Beatmania IIDX.

Comment

so far as far as i know the playtime only unlocks a credit every hour or half hour or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Nisa
                              I only reached stage 2 and already I want the soundtrack.
                              Perhaps I can interest sir in this official GV soundtrack CD released on the 18th August then?

Comment

Hey. What's the difference between the Japanese and Asian (Korean?) versions of Gradius V? I'm aware that the games are identical, but what about the packaging quality and disc art (if there is any)? Is there anything 'cheap' about the asian version besides the price?

Comment

Working...
                                X