No announcement yet.

Rainbox Six Three - Black Arrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well i have emailed them to see if they know about this - its weird i have just gone to have another check and they are about 300-190 now so its a weird frickin glitch, bug whatever. The stats seems to change whenever i sign in but if they are releasing a patch (which it needs) then i am hoping that it will sort it out.

Comment

had a few hours of great gaming then a deluge of hangs and crashes. Funny how this kind of stuff is not picked up in playtesting, when gamers come across this kind of thing within hours. The maps are massive and very refreshing from the original. The XBL v.03 message thing is superb. Stops havingto create a game to send an invite to let your m8's know you are on.
      Last edited by macosx; 20-08-2004, 21:52.

Comment

there is no doubt that ubisoft need to do a patch for this and quickly...

Comment

On one map we were playing on team survival there's a ladder and everytime you climb up it, and maybe down not sure, you fall off the map.

Happened everytime someone tried it. There's also a glitch where if you receive a voice message, go listen to it and comeback and no one can hear you talk then. Happened to TommyG on thursday and me yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Roost
            On one map we were playing on team survival there's a ladder and everytime you climb up it, and maybe down not sure, you fall off the map.

Happened everytime someone tried it. There's also a glitch where if you receive a voice message, go listen to it and comeback and no one can hear you talk then. Happened to TommyG on thursday and me yesterday.

It happens if you are listening to a message in the lobby and the round starts.

Comment

or if you're listening to a message and the round ends

Great game tho!

Comment

I'm liking this game a lot. The new modes are very good, and with Friends (i.e. no spawn campers) it is ace.

NTSC-uk clan?

Comment

Just started playing and struggling to get used to the aiming after playing a lot of PC FPS lately, but it seems decent so far.

Clan sounds good, I know Rllmuk have started one so it might be a good idea. Nothing too serious mind.

Comment

The aiming is different to other FPS games. You just have to remember not to be moving when you shoot (which can be hard if you are used to other FPSs).

I wasn't thinking of a "serious" clan -far from it. Just a bit of fun with the odd organised match.

Anyone want to start it?
                    Last edited by Soi; 22-08-2004, 21:24.

Comment

I have played a few more matches on total conquest which is a really great mode especially when you play with a good team.

No one else had any problem with the stats? - when i log on they still have my score way over what it is so come on ubi with that patch.

Would be fun to play a few games together (would all skill level players be excepted?!), there are some good UK clans out there already (XMCC and some good players from the GW forums)
                      Last edited by VoyagerFX; 22-08-2004, 21:42.

Comment

I'd like to see an NTSC-uk not especially for clan matches (not serious ones anyway), but more as a way of ensuring regular games with fellow forumites. 95% of the time the clan tag would just be a badge to wear.

You can only be a member of one clan, but that doesn't mean you can't play with other people. I try to only play RS3 with people off my Friend's list anyway (quite a few of which post here, rllmuk or Estranged Gamers -or all three of course).

So, who is up for it?

Comment

Just played for the first time, but unfortuately i managed to break the little plastic bit on my headset, so it wasnt much fun not being able to communicate, have to go out and buy a new one!

Comment

Think I've got a spare headset I'd be willing to trade for something on your sale thread.

Comment

Originally posted by ThoseOfTheUnlight
                              Just played for the first time, but unfortuately i managed to break the little plastic bit on my headset, so it wasnt much fun not being able to communicate, have to go out and buy a new one!
                              If you've owned it less than a year - call microsoft and get a new one for free.

Comment

Originally posted by g-funk
                                Think I've got a spare headset I'd be willing to trade for something on your sale thread.
                                Sounds good, make it a cheap item though

Im not going to ring up MS, simply because I was stupid enough to break it myself, its not their fault!

Comment

Working...
                                X