No announcement yet.

Sega Superstars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got this yesterday along with Donkey Konga, first impressions are very good. It's certainly a well presented package. I've only tried two games so far though. Billy Hatcher (had to be first as it's one of my oldest daughter's favourite games) - OK but hard and tiring on the arms after a while. Space Channel 5 is fantastic, seems like the natural way to play this game. Sega should rework and re-release SC5 parts 1 & 2 together as an eyetoy game. Might have a go at a few more tonight.

Comment

Wait til you play Puyo Pop Fever. Your head will explode with joy. It's less of a game and more of an experience.

Comment

Got around to playing this at teh weekend... Puyo is ace very enjoyable indeed.. samba and space ch5 are fun aswell, V striker and crazy taxi were a let down though.. but 10 good games and 2 bad is fine by me... its always funny to see a group of grown men fighting to get on teh "take a picture"...

Comment

Woot yes, Vir Striker and Taxi were ****e, as was Sonic. Other stuff was funny though, I quite liked HOTD actually. Couldn't get the Play disc to work with Swap Magic though which was a bit of a bugger.

When playing these games with chums, does anyone else always have One Fat Lazy **** who refuses to join in, or is it just us?

Comment

btw, last week Gamestation were doing Sega Supertstar + EyeToy boxes for ?25

Comment

there must always be a fat lazy one.. never goes to the bar, never plays any games, never talks to girls...

Comment

Game are also doing it for 19.99 in their deal of the week, ends tommorow though.

Comment

Just picked this up on play for ?5. Bargain. Anyway, anyone who hasn't seen the puyo level.... here's a vid of me "playing" it (floundering around).

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr
                    Just picked this up on play for ?5. Bargain. Anyway, anyone who hasn't seen the puyo level.... here's a vid of me "playing" it (floundering around).
                    You nutter, that's the funniest thing I've seen all day

Comment

Working...
                    X