No announcement yet.

Daigasso! Band brothers NDS JPN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My cartridge arrived yesterday (marked full price for Customs!!). I have not had a chance to try it.

I suppose one useful thing is that you effectively get a spare Japanese DS case as it would be logical to put the cartridge in with the game.

Comment

just recieved the expansion as well, i wasn't very good at band brothers in the first place (can't unlock the pro/edit mode) and most of the tracks on the new songs are 4/5 star difficulty so were too hard, so i reset the data (third/second one from the bottom in the options screen) and quickly got back up to level 3 and it's about right now with the tracks harder than 3 stars reverting to 2 button play. Also the new songs i have played so far have been really good still annoying about the saving.

Comment

Indeed. The only negative thing for the expansion is the lack of saving IMO. Everything else is great, does exactly what it says on the tin so to speak. There's some real cracking songs on the expansion pack IMO

Comment

I had always imagined getting to the final note of the 3rd song on the GOLD 297 level only for me to miss the note and hear the explosion meaning GAME OVER. I never tought I would get that close, but last night, on the toilet I WAS THERE! I had 34%left when the 3rd song started, a nice easy guitar instrument, slow, and I as the song progressed I was getting more and more nervous.........it was plain sailing till the VERY end, where the melody changes slightly...it threw me a bit, but I JUST managed to catch the last note, slightly late, a looong note, and I was thinking "I DID IT I DID IT" only for the ****ing bomb to explode and the shutters come screeching down the second the note reched the end of its line.......GAME OVER

I was totally mortified. How many people here have completed this GOLD level?

Comment

After all this news of the dx version i decided to go back & play the original & mess around with the editor side, theres a wonderful program out there that lets you import & export yout band bros custom songs so i have been messing round with that.

Found this great bbs remake of the portal sill alive song, few notes are off but he fixed it for the bbs file

Comment

Ha! Superb. Must dig this back out. Haven't played it for ages.

Comment

Just spent most of today trying to track down this song file from pirates of the caribbean, it's fantastic.

No luck so far but i will hopefully get it one day.

Comment

Got the pal version yesterday. God, this game is haaaaarrrrd. Liking it though. ^^

2 tracks i've downloaded so far, Gusty from SMG and Obstacle from Yoshi's Island. The download store for the pal version of the game isn't brilliant yet, hopefully it gets as good as the japanese store soon. Cause i definetly want I'm A Pirate from PoC.
                  Last edited by SuperBeatBoy; 15-06-2010, 13:32.

Comment

for those who have the original jap version, how does the PAL one differ? is it just the song selection thats different or there any other tweaks?

ive since replaced my ds light with an XL so am selling the jap expansion cart in the trading thread if any original daigasso owners are interested.

Comment

Working...
                    X