Chokkan Hitofude DS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JamesS
    I've just unlocked this now (after doing all 100 levels). It displays the credits.
    Of course!

matt

Comment

Originally posted by bowser123
      This game is so weird yet compulsive.

I was playing the puzzle mode but hit a mental brick wall at level 36. Tried for days, couldn't do it so left it for a while to play Lumines. Came back to it last night and on my 1st go I did it easily. Weird. How can I be puzzled for so long and then come and do it on 1st go after a rest of days?
      On a roll then I managed to get up to level 59 where I am now stuck again.

Can anybody help me solve 59 please? Know where to start and finish, just always leave one block that I can't see the solution to.
      This may make no sense.

Start with the square underneath the hole in the "bridge" draw around the bridge-hole clockwise. then drop down through the "4x4" using a Z-shaped line, then circle round the perimeter - clockwise again, knock the top two off the right hand column, carry on to the bottom left corner of the perimeter up through the loose at the bottom, across the middle row and up onto the orphan tile.

Job's a good 'un.

matt

Comment

Got confused TBH Matt.
        If I draw the shape on here can you please tell me the coordinates or maybe even super impose the path on top?

Comment

Sure.

edit:

Last edited by gingerbeardman; 04-01-2005, 14:51.

Comment

G.G.G.G.G.G.G.G.G.G.
            G.B.B.B.W.W.W.W.B.G.
            G.B.W.B.W.B.W.W.B.G.
            G.W.W.W.W.W.W.W.B.G
            G.W.W.B.B.W.W.B.W.G
            G.W.W.B.B.W.W.B.W.G
            G.G.G.G.G.G.G.G.G.G.

If you could possibly quote that but change the relevant letter to 1,2,3 etc I'd be very grateful. Thanks for the help,
            Stu

Comment

Here's a photo

Comment

Absolute star.
                Thank you, worked a treat.

BTW, any reason my version was the opposite colour to yours? By that I mean my white blocks are where your blacks are, and vice versa.
                The solution is the same, just strange they're different.

Thanks again though.

Comment

Its random, if you stop and retry it'll flip the colours which sometimes triggers your brain into working.

Comment

JibberX is correct. I find puzzles with mainly black easier to solve.

Comment

i must be getting dumb , as much as i read up on this game and see screenshots etc...I STILL for the life of me cant fully understand how it all works!
                      one quick question tho, is there a never ending type option to this game to make it a game you can always come back to?

Comment

yes, theres a "tetris" mode, where patterns fall from the top for you to clear, and if it fills up you die.
                        but it seems that so far most people are playing the puzzle mode.
                        ... in which im now up to level 86 =P

Comment

I'm on 90 (Euro symbol)

Try describing Teris - very difficult to do that well. it's the same with this, to play it is to see how it all works. If you like puzzle games there are few better than this. Go on. Buy it.

matt

Comment

Nintendo should have used the Tetris brand and it would have sold even better.

I have converted two people to Ds's over Xmas by lending them my Chokkan and DS unit.

Best ?13 i ever spent :0

Comment

Originally posted by The Mole

Best ?13 i ever spent :0
                              Agreed. It has become my favourite DS game out of the three I have which includes Mario 64 and FTM.

Comment

Me too.

Currently on 91 with a flat battery.
                                Last edited by gingerbeardman; 05-01-2005, 08:38.

Comment

Working...
                                X