Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The pirate hasn't got it for sale

Comment

I'm pretty certain you can buy it from that cockney geezer, seems somewhat short-sighted on Capcom's behalf if you can't.

Comment

you cant buy the ir sight

you find it in one of the later levels just as you reach the guys with the hidden parasites on them - its in one of the cold rooms

it has a bigger scope than the normal sight and it its quite noticable

Comment

Managed to kill them but it's left me with one sniper round. That's it. Looks like a hike back to the beginning of the last level. Bugger.

Comment

Nah mate, i kept runnin low on sniper bullets just run round the weirdos. When u need Sniper bullets there is usually sum lyin around.

Comment

The shotgun is quite effective on them too as it has a wide spread!!

If fired close enough to them it takes out the parasites... finished a couple of them off in around 6-10 shots!!

BUT, if you have the sniper and IR USE IT I kept the original rifle and the sweat was pouring off me every time I met a

regenerator, if I missed a parasite he was all over my ass!!

Great fun though, really added to the fights with them using it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mardigan
                I kept the original rifle and the sweat was pouring off me every time I met
                How can you forget that noise they make it's so horrible

Comment

Originally posted by JU!
                  How can you forget that noise they make it's so horrible
                  It wasn't the noise that fecked my head up, it was when the launched themselves from the ground (with no legs by the way) sinking there teeth into my neck, the violence in there attack animations was sick!!

Tried fighting one with a knife for a laugh... my ass... in a bag!!

Comment

I didn't get round to using the IR sight. Was there a particular section/enemy was it useful for?

Comment

Lol, I feel as though I've gone through so much and Im STILL ON THE 1ST DVD!!!!

I havent had the option to buy the IR scope yet, when does that come up? I've just

collected the goats head peice that goes on the wall, I've only just now realised that there are more to collect!

Comment

You can't buy the IR scope; you have to find it...
                        Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Duh!

I just read some of the previous post above! Cant wait!

Comment

I thought it was possible to buy a replacement IR scope once you'd found it?

Comment

Not sure about being able to buy it as I kept it in case more of those

Regenerator

feckers appeared!!

Atticus - How in the name of the lord did you deal with the

regenerators

? Did you just run like a lady?? hehehe!!

Would take an insane amount of ammo on any gun (or just blind luck, literally) to take them out!!

Do tell...

Comment

When it came to the spikey ones with the "hidden" parasite, I just took out the magnum and had a blast in a spot where none of the others had been. Usually got it first time without even having to see their backs

Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Working...
                                X