Resident Evil 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shuzo
    Though rite now I'm totally crap at Mercenaries! I'v only managed a 3* rating and there's plenty of room for improvement.
    I'm pretty crap at Mercenaries too, I managed to unlock the different players by getting 4 star ratings but unlocking the handcannon with 5 star ratings is frustratingly difficult, indeed I don't see myself doing it.

Comment

I kinda getting bored with this to now...I got the unlimited amo on the machine typewriter..the hand cannon..tuned all my weapons up to the maximum..nothng left to buy or do..and I to suck at the mercenaries..

I am now ready for resi 5

Comment

You unlocked the handcannon? you? a woman? and I can't do it? bloody hell.

Comment

I initially thought you only had to get 5 stars on each mpa with the character of your choice!! After doing that with Wesker I got nothing and found out it is EVERYONE with 5 stars on each!! That was too much... Mercs mode was good but that is just too much!! If I never see a 10 ft Chainsaw boy again I will be VERY happy, hehehe!!

Comment

You need 5 stars for each character on every level??! Wel guess I can kiss the handcannon goodbye....

In my frustration at mercenaries I tried playing thru again to get the special weapons but I cudnt really be bothered carryin on until I got to a merchant...

Stil I'm sure I will play it thru again tho, maybe on professional but really it's just good to know it's there!

Comment

Pikman, caint say I can take the credit...my hubby unlocked all the special weapons otherwise I would have none

Comment

Originally posted by shuzo
                You need 5 stars for each character on every level??! Wel guess I can kiss the handcannon goodbye....

In my frustration at mercenaries I tried playing thru again to get the special weapons but I cudnt really be bothered carryin on until I got to a merchant...

Stil I'm sure I will play it thru again tho, maybe on professional but really it's just good to know it's there!
                Have started a Pro game and am just about to fight the first El Gigante... it is great playing it through on this difficulty... If I die it is really at the same bits as on normal, where there is an overwhelming number of enemies, IE. The village

Finish game on Pro and toy about with special weapons and that will be it done

Comment

Yeah, it's great fun playing it on pro, there are far more 'moments' so to speak.

All this talk is making me want to play it but I foolishly lent my copy to a crap games-playing friend and told him to bring it back when he completed it, that was 3 weeks ago and he still not returned it.

Comment

quick question

Punisher or Red9??

Comment

Red 9...

Comment

Originally posted by Scythe
                        I finally unlocked them all last night, something just 'clicks' and you do improve,
                        still find leon the most fun though, maybe something to do with the shotgun!
                        My scores are way down on the other thread though, my highest being around
                        75,000 on the first stage, i get to about a 16 combo or so and then can't find anyone
                        play as krauser and lure everybody into the shed

once you have loads of people just use a flash grenade and jumnp down a level and charge up his arm - instant death for everybody and its a bout a 20hit combo on its own

love playing as hunk and snapping the chainsaw chicks neck and i even manage to boot the head off the minigun guy on the 3rd level

Comment

Originally posted by cella
                          I kinda getting bored with this to now...I got the unlimited amo on the machine typewriter..the hand cannon..tuned all my weapons up to the maximum..nothng left to buy or do..and I to suck at the mercenaries..

I am now ready for resi 5
                          if you suck at mercenaries how do you have the handcannon young cella

have you been playing your husbands save game by any chance

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon

love playing as hunk and snapping the chainsaw chicks neck and i even manage to boot the head off the minigun guy on the 3rd level
                            ??? Snap necks... need to get some of that on the go!! Only used Wesker really once I had him but thart sounds class

Ther are plenty of places in the village where you can lead them and then get a nice 15+ kill... there are 3 sheds, one with an explosive barrel in it and a 2nd level you can climb to and 2 with no doors (one of these has explosive barrel). These are the best places to get your combo up as it makes them bottle neck right in front of you for your grenades, etc. Also easy to not get hit as they have only one attack path to you!! Lost so many hours to Mercs mode, great fun!!

Comment

Whenever I buy a new guitar I never leave myself any money to buy new games as well.

Plus the fact that my student mate still has my RGB cable. I wouldn't play it through anything else.

I'll probably hold out and buy it when I'm in the states in around 5 weeks time then play it thoroughly when I get back.

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon
                                play as krauser and lure everybody into the shed

once you have loads of people just use a flash grenade and jumnp down a level and charge up his arm - instant death for everybody and its a bout a 20hit combo on its own

Nice. I'll try that! I do struggle with Krausners Arrows though!
                                But like i say its linking the combos i struggle with, there always
                                seem to be barren patches on every stage after about 10 - 16
                                kills....

Comment

Working...
                                X